Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What's for Dinner 2Nite?

Last night was a homemade Lunchable, this morning I had breakfast at Panera: egg and cheese sandwich with garlic aioli, tomato, and avocado on ciabatta with all the iced coffee I can drink until my stomach says, "Girl. Enough."
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Chicken broth
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Hoping to have something made with chicken for my birthday dinner and a cake made of cake mix for dessert.

BK
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Last night was Freddy's. GF met me up there and we had dinner before running errands.

"I just go here!"

Salsbury steak, mashed potatoes, Diet Coke
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Bacon. eggs and hash browns.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Chick-Fil-A sandwich, waffle fries, Diet Coke.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ginormous ham sammich and an arroz con leche pudding cup. Kind of like a Mexican rice pudding.

"I just go here!"

Last night? Chicken & Rice
    Tonite? I dunno. Maybe Chicken & a can of veggies

Stovies.

Veggie pizza.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Chicken salad sandwich, chips, Diet Coke
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Poached eggs on toast.

Baked potato
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Deciding. Either BBQ ham sammich or homemade Lunchable...

"I just go here!"

Fish and chips.

Fried chicken and potato wedges from Walmart.

Ham and cream cheese sammich on a Hawaiian bagel with a pickle and some tzaziki (sp?) Triscuits.

Yes, Hawaiian bagels apparently DO exist. HyVee has them in their store brand. As for the Triscuits, if you like the sauce that's on a gyro, go get some. HyVee sale, 2/$6. You're welcome.

"I just go here!"

Yes Ria, Hubby bought some of the Hawaiian Bagels and they are so good, I had Chinese and in honor of Cindy, even though I can't stand diet coke, I drank one in her honor.

Diet Coke is actually my preference, but Freddy's has Pepsi products because Freddy himself worked for PepsiCo for I want to say 40 years before he retired and opened up the first Freddy's during his retirement. I'm not fond of that Monday morning "this pop doesn't taste right" taste in my mouth so I drink Diet Dr Pepper everywhere.

"I just go here!"

I normally stick with 7up zero, it's the only soda I can have now with my IBS, I used to drink coke zero like a fiend, but cant have it anymore.

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    I thought I was a Diet Coke Junkie, I normally drink about four cans a day. But, I went to visit my mom in CT, last month and she drinks about six or seven cans a day. Then she wonders why she can't sleep at night.
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

yikes whatTha....

Sweet and sour chicken with fried rice and vegetables. Cindy it was wonderful. God, I am going to miss the interaction!

Mansfield that sounds so yummy, I had left over Chinese and Crab Ragoon. I know it's sad seeing her posts knowing that she is gone today was her birthday and I had a diet coke in her honor again, this will be my last one until next year when I drink one in her honor.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Mansfield that sounds so yummy, I had left over Chinese and Crab Ragoon. I know it's sad seeing her posts knowing that she is gone today was her birthday and I had a diet coke in her honor again, this will be my last one until next year when I drink one in her honor.
    It was! I love Crab Ragoon. It is sad, but she is in a good place and keeping a watchful eye on all of us. That makes me feel better.

Mansfield, I could eat my weight in crab ragoon, I can make it here at home, and I sometimes do. I know she is up there watching us, for dinner tonight, I didn't feel like cooking so hubby went and got me a chicken nugget meal from Jack in the Box and an iced tea.

Lol, I am like that with Popcorn Shrimp. The great thing about FAD is the camaraderie you get from everyone, even if it's just online. I get better advice here than from friends in person! And that includes food! Lol. Cindy was so good at making everyone feel welcome, her kindness went a long way. I will always remember that and try to less abrasive and listen more to what people have to say.

I agree to all of what you said Mansfield.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Mansfield, I could eat my weight in crab ragoon, I can make it here at home, and I sometimes do. I know she is up there watching us, for dinner tonight, I didn't feel like cooking so hubby went and got me a chicken nugget meal from Jack in the Box and an iced tea.
    Oh Lord I could too! I saw on FB a bagel sandwich with cream cheese and crab, basically a crab Rangoon bagel sandwich. Um I said yes please.

"I just go here!"

omg Ria that sounds so good..

A Crab Rangoon bagel with cream cheese sounds tasty! I'm in the mood for lobster. I will have to check if Walmart is getting them in yet. If not I will have to trap my own. Lol.

LOL, I bet you could Mansfield. Not sure what I am having I haven't been hungry.

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    Taco Bell: Crunchwrap Supreme with steak and Nacho Fries. Also, Strawberries and Cream Dr. Pepper Zero. If you like Dr Pepper and you like strawberries, you'll love this soda. Also is available with sugar.

what Tha, oh man that sounds so good. I'll have to try the strawberries and cream Dr. Pepper.

Penne pasta with chicken and a garden salad with Ranch dressing.

dang Mansfield you are making me hungry that sounds so good, not sure right now what we're going to have, I am craving Subway.

LOL. Awhile back I thought it would be a good idea for a recipe thread, of course Cindy led to to one that was already here. I have tried a few, there are some really good cooks here!

I thought about doing a recipe thread, hmm I'll see if I can find it and maybe sticky it
    ended up having Dell Taco
    Last edited by pkstracy; 06-17-2023 at 01:14 PM.

Last night was a roast beef and cheddar on a bagel. Tonight no clue.

"I just go here!"

Went to a new place Hambrgr. Bacon fat popcorn to snack on before tackling mushroom fries and their Big B Chedd. I might move in!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DRNF1LCXcAEtCj6-horz.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	401.2 KB 
ID:	55549

I found the thread and stickied it, also that meal looks so good Mansfield, eat those fries for me as I can't have mushrooms or onion anymore, hubby is making a pot of green beans and taters, I don't feel like eating much so he compromised with me.

Oooooh Mansfield, I love anything with mushrooms!

Tonight GF and I celebrated getting our first apartment together with MOD Pizza (and alcohol). I got a white pizza with Alfredo sauce, mozzarella, gorgonzola, Canadian bacon, artichoke hearts, black olives, and mushrooms. GF and I were going to split a "Pride Cake" till we saw it was no more than a rainbow Ding Dong (or Ring Ding?). We just ordered the pizza.

"I just go here!"

Ria, it was heaven! I am moving in if they will have me! Lol.

I had a chicken sandwich and a bottle of water, then hubby goes I have a surprise for you, so he drove a little further and lo and behold took me to Dairy Queen, I haven't had Dairy Queen in 12 years. Didn't know we had one here, so he and I split a peanut buster parfait, it tasted how I remembered it so good, hubby had never been to one.

Homemade charcuterie board, or as I call it, "shark cøøchie board." Veggie crackers, Irish cheddar cheese, gouda cheese, beef sticks, and kalamata olives. Sooooo good!

"I just go here!"

oh that sounds good Ria, I used to make something like that before it even became a name or a trend LOL, Hubby bought me a turkey and cheese sub, before he went to play D&D with the guys. So I'll have that in a bit and a seven up zero.

I've discovered Mountain Dew zero sugar, I forget which flavor it is but it's the blue one that tastes like a bomb pop. Oooooh....

"I just go here!"

ohhh I remember the blue mt. dew, I stopped drinking it after I found out how harmful it is for women to drink it, meaning the negative side effects that could happen over time with drinking it.