Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7141516

Thread: What's for Dinner 2Nite?

I stuffed some jumbo shells with cheese and some sausage and baked them in tomato sauce. It smells really good I can’t wait to eat it!
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Shanghai noodles with beef and shrimp.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I didn't have dinner, but for lunch I had the Philly Chicken Cheesesteak from Jersey Mike's. Tonight I am not sure.

Last night I ordered a birria bowl from a Mexican place here. They take the components of birria tacos and put it over cilantro lime rice. I wasn’t going to order dinner, but I’d forgotten to take something out of the freezer. Tonight it’s a cheeseburger and tater tots.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Ria that sounds so good, yesterday skipped dinner but had beef stew for lunch as well as warm crusty french bread. Will probably have left overs tonight.

Tonight I was tired and hungry so I ordered DoorDash. Burger King. Last night I made cheese tortellini in marinara with Italian sausage.

"I just go here!"

Had lukewarm chicken fried rice, that hubby brought home, read my pet peeve rant.

I have no idea… i need to go dig in the freezer and find something to take out.
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

last night we had spaghetti, tonight I am not sure, I am getting over a head cold, my fever finally broke last night, I haven't had Burger King in ages, Ria, the last time I did it was so gross, the Burger King's here aren't that great.

Probably nothing. I had brunch later than usual. Bacon, eggs, hash browns (they're actually tater tot crowns), and a blueberry bagel.

"I just go here!"

last night had Arby's tonight I am not sure. I just ate two homemade chicken biscuits for breakfast and sipping a coke zero caffeine free, since I started drinking those my acid reflux has gone bye bye.

Tonight I'm going to make the Mother's Day dinner I had intended to make last night. Kansas City strip steak, asparagus, and mushroom risotto. Yesterday I ate brunch too late in the day and wasn't hungry until around 10 so I just had a snack.

"I just go here!"

Tonight was Panchero's. I was out and about shopping with Bestie, picking up the kids' birthday presents, and she was hungry so we stopped. I went in just for a large Diet Coke, and realized I was hungry, too, and got a burrito.

"I just go here!"

Olive Garden leftovers from lunch with my kiddos today. I had shrimp scampi over angel hair pasta, and ordered a tiramisu to go. Which I just had and OMG. It's better than s*x. How did I survive fifty years on this earth without trying actual tiramisu???? I've had Ben & Jerry's tiramisu ice cream, but even that doesn't do it justice....

"I just go here!"

Welcome to the dark side Ria, Tiramisu is good, however go to an actual Italian (one owned by an Italian Mom and Pop) restaurant and try an authentic one, it's better than the Olive Garden one, I go to a Greek place where I live and they make the best cheese cake, the woman went to New York(fancy chef school)learned how to make it, went over to Greece made it for a cooking school,all the restaurants there asked her to teach them to make it. It's so good. Last night we had tacos, not sure what we are having tonight, tomorrow we are having a game night, playing D&D so will be ordering pizza.

I had breakfast for dinner (pancakes, fried egg, and sausage).

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Welcome to the dark side Ria, Tiramisu is good, however go to an actual Italian (one owned by an Italian Mom and Pop) restaurant and try an authentic one, it's better than the Olive Garden one, I go to a Greek place where I live and they make the best cheese cake, the woman went to New York(fancy chef school)learned how to make it, went over to Greece made it for a cooking school,all the restaurants there asked her to teach them to make it. It's so good. Last night we had tacos, not sure what we are having tonight, tomorrow we are having a game night, playing D&D so will be ordering pizza.
    I honestly don't know which Italian places here are Mom & Pop restaurants. Where I don't drive, if Bestie doesn't want to go I'll either Uber or DoorDash it. But believe me it will be worth it for just a piece of tiramisu....

Quote Originally Posted by InternetCrazy20 View Post
    I had breakfast for dinner (pancakes, fried egg, and sausage).
    That sounds good! I do that quite a big. When I do I make bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast or a bagel. I get the tater tot crowns, they're like hash browns at fast food restaurants, and toss a handful in the air fryer. I always end up sharing bacon with my cats. Especially Demi, my seal point snowshoe Siamese. She acts like I starve her. ROFL

Tonight it was leftover Mother's Day dinner from the other day. I'd made KC strip steak, air-fried asparagus (LOVE my air fryer), and cheesy rice.

"I just go here!"