Handsome but serious-looking British actor who appeared in many TV and film productions.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...edley-obituary

I recognized him from the film Witchcraft, a 1960's horror film starring Lon Chaney Jr. during his "better shoot me before noon, because after that I'm drunk" final years. That film also featured Hilda Fennimore, one of the comic cleaning-ladies from Are You Being Served? as a nurse. Jack's character has a younger brother who's in love with Chaney's niece. Problem is, Chaney's family are witches and warlocks -- not the fun-loving kind on Bewitched. Chaney is pissed off at Jack and his entire family. Turns out that Chaney's family was chased-off their ancestral land centuries earlier by Jack's ancestors.

Jack had a brief uncredited role in the beginning of Lawrence of Arabia as a reporter on the steps of the church (Lawrence's funeral or memorial service). He also had a role with another veteran American star, none other than Miss Bette Davis in The Anniversary! La Davis wears an elegant eyepatch over one eye during the film. Kim Carnes almost ended up calling her hit song "Bette Davis EYE" based on this film.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jack Hedley Autograph.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	55307

Name:	Jack Hedley Witchcraft #2.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	156.1 KB 
ID:	55308

Name:	Jack Hedley The Anniversary.jpg