Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Tiktok Star, Ali Abulaban, Kills Wife and One Other

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,801

    Tiktok Star, Ali Abulaban, Kills Wife and One Other






    SAN DIEGO (AP) — A TikTok star with nearly a million online followers pleaded not guilty on Monday to shooting and killing his newly estranged wife and a man she was with last week at a San Diego high-rise.
    Prosecutors said Ali Abulaban had surreptitiously installed a listening device on his 5-year-old daughter’s tablet device, and when he heard his wife and another man talking, he went to her apartment and shot them to death.
    Is known as JinnKid on tiktok.


    https://news.yahoo.com/tiktok-star-p...044054286.html

    I know right where this is, about ten mins from where I live it's near downtown San Diego. I used to go here a lot before the pandemic, to go to the main library and to see the ships docked.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,408
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post





    SAN DIEGO (AP) — A TikTok star with nearly a million online followers pleaded not guilty on Monday to shooting and killing his newly estranged wife and a man she was with last week at a San Diego high-rise.
    Prosecutors said Ali Abulaban had surreptitiously installed a listening device on his 5-year-old daughter’s tablet device, and when he heard his wife and another man talking, he went to her apartment and shot them to death.
    Is known as JinnKid on tiktok.


    https://news.yahoo.com/tiktok-star-p...044054286.html

    I know right where this is, about ten mins from where I live it's near downtown San Diego. I used to go here a lot before the pandemic, to go to the main library and to see the ships docked.
    You just never know how a partner is going to react to a breakfup/new SO. This guy had a million followers and was likely making money on Tik Tok (some of them are rich), and he threw it all away because he couldn't get over himself.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,801
    exactly cindy, the day it happened Cindy, I heard all the cop cars and stuff going by, I was like damn never heard so many cop cars, wonder where they are going.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,408
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    exactly cindy, the day it happened Cindy, I heard all the cop cars and stuff going by, I was like damn never heard so many cop cars, wonder where they are going.
    I know the feeling.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    230
    SAN DIEGO (AP) — A TikTok star with nearly a million online followers pleaded not guilty on Monday to shooting and killing his newly estranged wife and a man she was with last week at a San Diego high-rise.
    Prosecutors said Ali Abulaban had surreptitiously installed a listening device on his 5-year-old daughter’s tablet device, and when he heard his wife and another man talking, he went to her apartment and shot them to death.

    He's pled not guilty? I wonder how he thinks he's going to pull that off.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    The comments I have been reading about the wife are beyond brutal. Implying that she may have been cheating on him, which many feel she got what she deserved. WTF is wrong with people !
    Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    The comments I have been reading about the wife are beyond brutal. Implying that she may have been cheating on him, which many feel she got what she deserved. WTF is wrong with people !
    Always happens. When the news broke about Chris Watts, people were only too willing to blame Shanann, even after he admitted he was the one who killed all three, there were still people questioning what she did to make him snap. There was no blame for him and even now he has a group of people working to try and get him out by proving she or someone else was to blame. The same happened with Susan Powell, Laci Peterson, Stacy Peterson...the list goes on. God forbid we blame the murderer who actually committed the crime when it's easier to blame the victim or victims.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    California; Originally from the Big Easy
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Always happens. When the news broke about Chris Watts, people were only too willing to blame Shanann, even after he admitted he was the one who killed all three, there were still people questioning what she did to make him snap. There was no blame for him and even now he has a group of people working to try and get him out by proving she or someone else was to blame. The same happened with Susan Powell, Laci Peterson, Stacy Peterson...the list goes on. God forbid we blame the murderer who actually committed the crime when it's easier to blame the victim or victims.
    And let's not forget Princess Diana. Once we learned that she was having an affair before he and Prince (now King) Charles marriage, society turned her name to mud. Even worst when it was learned that Prince Harry is not King Charles' son.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,408
    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterMinister504 View Post
    And let's not forget Princess Diana. Once we learned that she was having an affair before he and Prince (now King) Charles marriage, society turned her name to mud. Even worst when it was learned that Prince Harry is not King Charles' son.
    Hello, SinisterMinister504, welcome to the forum!

    How could Diana be the People's Princess if her name was mud? I've heard very little, if any, mud thrown at her. In fact, most people do not blame her for having affairs after what Charles did to her. As for as Harry not being Charles's son, that has not been proven as a fact.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •