Thread: Accidental Shooting on Alec Baldwin film set.

Accidental Shooting on Alec Baldwin film set.

Nobody`s made a thread about this yet

Too many conflicting stories on this. Looks like it's dividing into two camps, The " Say this happened if you ever want to work again" camp, and The "I have a conscience and I'm not lying for you" camp.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I read that there was possibly both drinking and target practice being done on the set prior to this tragic accident. At least Alec is fully cooperating with the authorities and is keeping in touch with the family of the lady that was fatally shot.

I, honestly, think this was a tragic accident that should have been prevented happening by the people in charge of the prop guns & the real guns onset doing their business to make totally sure that something like this wouldn't happen - and my hope and prayer is that real & prop guns on movie sets from now on are very thoroughly checked.
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

I moved this thread here because the shooting was an accident. Only crimes go in Police Blotter.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

It seems like safeguards were very loose .I wouldn't want to live with the fact I accidentally shot a young woman .He must be cursing that he and others didn't check the gun .I think this will go on and on as no one will want to admit they screwed up .

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I moved this thread here because the shooting was an accident. Only crimes go in Police Blotter.
    Very true. And thank you for saying this.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Very true. And thank you for saying this.
    You're most welcome.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD