Thread: Gabby Petito, Social Media Influencer, Missing.

Gabby Petito, Social Media Influencer, Missing.

Local and federal authorities are looking for 22-year-old Gabby Petito, who was reported missing by her family over the weekend after she had been traveling with her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie.

Laundrie returned to the pair's North Port, Florida, home earlier this month without Petito and is now refusing to talk to authorities, police say. https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/16/us/ga...ase/index.html

I feel the boyfriend did, I feel like she wanted to break it off with him, they got into a fight, which as they did have an altercation before the trip, and he killed her and hid her body somewhere.

Refusing to talk to authorities ? What kind of person would put her family through an ordeal such as this! They want to know what happened to their daughter and he and his family are remaining silent. Unbelievable !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Sounds fishy to me.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just watched the over 1 hour video of police stopping Gabby and Brian. That girl is in distress. Someone called the police to report them as they were fighting outside a shop in Moab, Utah called Moonflower Coop. So strange the women that owned the shop were camping and found shot to death on August 18th after the police stop.

So sad for her parents. I wonder if they will ever find her body. I think he killed her then drove home to Florida in HER van. And will not speak to police. And shame on his parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    Just watched the over 1 hour video of police stopping Gabby and Brian. That girl is in distress. Someone called the police to report them as they were fighting outside a shop in Moab, Utah called Moonflower Coop. So strange the women that owned the shop were camping and found shot to death on August 18th after the police stop.

So sad for her parents. I wonder if they will ever find her body. I think he killed her then drove home to Florida in HER van. And will not speak to police. And shame on his parents.
    The police have said they are not ruling out a connection between the two events which has had many online wondering if he either killed the couple himself or had something to do with it/knew something and Gabby found out, threatened to go to the authorities so he killed her to shut her up. What's interesting is not long before they were found, the women reported they had to move campsite because of a creepy guy annoying them.

The fact he was unwilling to help and has now bolted....you don't have to be in the FBI to know he's guilty of something. I wouldn't be surprised if he has gone somewhere to off himself.

The attorney for the family say he is not missing he is in hiding. I think he is guilty of something, so why is he playing games with everyone. This is not going to end well for him or anyone else.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    The attorney for the family say he is not missing he is in hiding. I think he is guilty of something, so why is he playing games with everyone. This is not going to end well for him or anyone else.
    Last night it said he had ran and even the lawyer didn't know where he was and now he is in hiding? if they haven't already, they should put the heat on the parents. I think they know a lot more than they seem to be admitting, especially since they neglected to mention they hadn't seem him in a few days to the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Last night it said he had ran and even the lawyer didn't know where he was and now he is in hiding? if they haven't already, they should put the heat on the parents. I think they know a lot more than they seem to be admitting, especially since they neglected to mention they hadn't seem him in a few days to the cops.
    It looks like they have found her. Poor girl. https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/19/us/ga...day/index.html

I was just coming to post that Mansfield thank you for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I was just coming to post that Mansfield thank you for doing so.
    It is very sad news. I'm sure he killed her, and I think his family knows it. I hope the full weight of the law falls upon them if they are obstructing justice and helping him get away.

So very sad. And again. Shame on his parents!!!!!

I can see why people are calling them Dirty Laundrie.

You're there, alive and healthy one summer morning, and nine days after that, "human remains" are found that are "consistent with a description of" you.
    ••••••••••••••• Worldwide famous J. from Paris •••••••••••••••

It is confirmed the body is Gabby. As we knew it would be. And where the double hell is her killer boyfriend?????

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    It is confirmed the body is Gabby. As we knew it would be. And where the double hell is her killer boyfriend?????
    I have to say the police dropped the ball on this one ! Constantly calling him a "person of interest" and not a potential killer which I am sure he is. They should have been all over him and his family the minute he returned without Gabby in HER van! What a mess they have made of this.

Is it in the US as it is in France, that is, deciding a while ago to use the phrase "person of interest" in order to be less stigmatizing and conclusive than "suspect", but after a while the difference has disappeared and IRL "person in interest" means "suspect" to everybody?

In France, we have had this objective with "mis en examen" ("under examination") in lieu of "inculpé" ("prosecuted"). It failed. So much so that for a long period, a member of government who was "under examination" felt or was compeled to resign, so much for the absence of stigma attached to the phrase.
    ••••••••••••••• Worldwide famous J. from Paris •••••••••••••••

It is getting to be that perpetrators of crime have more rights then the victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCGsW41aQEw body cam footage of them getting pulled over by cops, not too long before she went missing.

The media always see to go crazy when the young cute white girl has
    gone missing.
    But when is the last time they cared about a person that was not rich and white?
    Or how about a missing white man?
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Dog the Bounty Hunter joins search

Television personality Duane Lee Chapman, better known as “Dog the Bounty Hunter,” has joined the manhunt for Brian Laundrie, promising to catch the fugitive boyfriend of slain Long Island native Gabby Petito before his 24th birthday on Nov. 18. https://nypost.com/2021/09/25/dog-th...rian-laundrie/

I hope they find him alive, I want to hear what he has to say. But, I feel he is going to go the silent route again and say nothing. The SOB.

I can't remember the article but one of his friends came forward and said Brian is a survivalist, can live off grid and off the land that he is hiding out, He didn't take his cell phone or wallet

Dog the Bounty Hunter joins search

Television personality Duane Lee Chapman, better known as “Dog the Bounty Hunter,” has joined the manhunt for Brian Laundrie, promising to catch the fugitive boyfriend of slain Long Island native Gabby Petito before his 24th birthday on Nov. 18. https://nypost.com/2021/09/25/dog-th...rian-laundrie/
    Sadly, he is still trying to relevant for today news.
    Also as a red face person (like he is) I just know he is a big time drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Sadly, he is still trying to relevant for today news.
    Also as a red face person (like he is) I just know he is a big time drunk.
    I'm sure he has a camera crew with him and is ready to give press conferences at the drop of a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I'm sure he has a camera crew with him and is ready to give press conferences at the drop of a hat.
    Very true, I so agree.

Earlier today, investigators found what appears to be human remains as well as personal items such as a backpack and notebook belonging to Brian Laundrie," Michael McPherson, special agent in charge of the FBI's Tampa Field Office, told reporters. "These items were found in an area that up until recently had been under water. Our evidence response team is on scene using all available forensic resources to process the area. It’s likely the team will be on scene for several days."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/brian-laundrie-human-remains-found-gabby-petito-203534636.html So do you guys think it's him?

Pretty amazing how his parents (who were there when LE found everything) knew exactly where to search for him...just sayin'

Earlier today, investigators found what appears to be human remains as well as personal items such as a backpack and notebook belonging to Brian Laundrie," Michael McPherson, special agent in charge of the FBI's Tampa Field Office, told reporters. "These items were found in an area that up until recently had been under water. Our evidence response team is on scene using all available forensic resources to process the area. It’s likely the team will be on scene for several days."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/brian-laundrie-human-remains-found-gabby-petito-203534636.html So do you guys think it's him?
    It more than likely is but the way things have been going, I also wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be someone else to be honest. It sucks it's ending this way but it was clear from the start he was gonna do all he could to not get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Pretty amazing how his parents (who were there when LE found everything) knew exactly where to search for him...just sayin'
    They have hindered the search from the start and should be charged for it. If they had have got their head out of their asses, this might have been solved a lot earlier.

IF they knew right where to go maybe he called them to tell them he killed Gabby and that he didn't want to be caught and he ended his life and parents couldn't get to him as, in the article it said the water had been up days prior, or do you think he killed someone to fake his death hoping the body wouldn't be found months later when it's badly decomposed and or bones., I am going to say I think it's him, and he ended his life as he didn't want to be caught and face prison time or execution.

The body is him

The FBI confirmed Thursday that it had found the remains of Brian Laundrie, the 23-year-old fiancé of Gabby Petito and the only person of interest in her death.
    In a statement, the FBI's Denver field office, which has been leading the investigation, said a comparison of dental records confirmed that the human remains found in Carlton Reserve and the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park in Sarasota County, Fla., on Wednesday were those of Laundrie.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-confi...215634780.html

The body is him

The FBI confirmed Thursday that it had found the remains of Brian Laundrie, the 23-year-old fiancé of Gabby Petito and the only person of interest in her death.
    In a statement, the FBI's Denver field office, which has been leading the investigation, said a comparison of dental records confirmed that the human remains found in Carlton Reserve and the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park in Sarasota County, Fla., on Wednesday were those of Laundrie.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-confi...215634780.html
    Good. What a piece of shit.
    This situation made me angry in part due to those taking to media outlets saying, what about other missing persons? Gabby was an attractive young white woman, can we focus on other missing people?
    Well, sure, but wasn’t the inordinate amount of press due to Laundrie’s numerous questionable behaviors and decisions going largely unchecked while Gabby was missing? We all understand innocent until proven guilty, but combined with his parents’ behavior, we can be glad he took the trash out himself (alligators, water, snakes...yeah, no, pretty sure he killed himself before allowing that to happen).
    We can be relieved that no one rushed to judgment and there was no mob justice. But it’s been an agonizing few weeks waiting for this douche canoe to float to the surface.
    Hope the notebook didn’t get destroyed. Although he probably just wrote about what a victim he was, how thirsty for momma’s milk.
    Sorry for the excess vitriol...it’s been a rough week!

Brian Lanundrie died from self inflicted gunshot wound, he killed himself knowing he was going to get charged for her death and spend life in prison or get the death penalty.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brian-lau...183628362.html

Brian Lanundrie died from self inflicted gunshot wound, he killed himself knowing he was going to get charged for her death and spend life in prison or get the death penalty.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brian-lau...183628362.html
    Sadly very true.

The note book found by Brian Lanundrie, had his written confession in it, he admitted he killed her. https://www.npr.org/2022/01/22/10750...brian-laundrie

The note book found by Brian Lanundrie, had his written confession in it, he admitted he killed her. https://www.npr.org/2022/01/22/10750...brian-laundrie
    Hopefully this will finally shut up the idiots who to this day, still think his sister did it or was involved somehow.

Omg Shellc, people actually believe that? His sister wasn't even there, at anytime.

Omg Shellc, people actually believe that? His sister wasn't even there, at anytime.
    Unfortunately yes. There are pages on reddit and other true crime sites full of people who think she did it and he was the scapegoat. Even when she went on TV to defend herself, they claimed that was proof and she was trying to cover her tracks. It's the same people who think Chris Watts to this day is innocent. They still believe it was Shanann that killed the girls and then committed suicide. It doesn't matter he admitted to all three deaths and it all points to him, they are adamant he is the scapegoat and she got away with it.

Wow, Shell, people will believe anything, Shanan would not have killed herself and the kids, she was so excited about having Nico, and loved her girls, if anything she would have walked out and left Chris and I think that was what happened,she told him she was going to leave him and maybe file for a divorce, well he freaked knowing that when they got a divorce he would be paying child support for three kids plus alimony for her and his finances were already stretched with them living above their means. As far as Brian and Gabby go, he did confess, his sister was no where near where they were, I feel he killed her not long after they got stopped by police and they were forced to split up for the night.