Thread: Shooting At Theater In Corona CA.

Shooting At Theater In Corona CA.

Anthony Barajas, a 19-year-old TikTok star in Los Angeles, is on life support in intensive care after a shooting at a movie theater in nearby Corona, California, on Monday night, the police said.
    The police said Barajas' friend Rylee Goodrich, 18, was killed in the shooting.
    Barajas, who has nearly 1 million TikTok followers on the account @itsanthonymichael, last posted on Friday and said he was on a family vacation.

The theater's staff found the two while cleaning up after the movie, the police told CBS Los Angeles. Kailyn Dillon, an employee at the theater, said employees didn't hear anything abnormal during the screening.
    "During the actual movie time, no one apparently heard the gunshot," she told the outlet.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tiktok-st...180512510.html

This is a little too close to home for my comfort. Now it makes me nervous to go to our local movies. The one hubby and I go to , do not do bag checks.
    No More Stolen Sisters.

It's just not safe anywhere you go.

Anthony has unfortunately died as well. It happened Saturday morning. According to TMZ, he was shot in the eye so even if he had survived, he would have had life changing injuries. There still seems to be no reason found why the shooter did it. Some are guessing it's because of what was playing at the time - The Forever Purge....but who knows.
    The Monsters in your head, are often scarier than the ones under your bed.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Anthony has unfortunately died as well. It happened Saturday morning. According to TMZ, he was shot in the eye so even if he had survived, he would have had life changing injuries. There still seems to be no reason found why the shooter did it. Some are guessing it's because of what was playing at the time - The Forever Purge....but who knows.
    There doesn't have to be a reason.

This makes my heart sad.
    Guns in America, people outside of the USA
    will never understand.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Oh wow didn't know he died as well, dang it.
    No More Stolen Sisters.

so true