Thread: Renee Dorleac,109

Renee Dorleac,109

I was reading about her a few months ago, and by all accounts she was in pretty good trim! An actor in her own right, but most notably as the mother of film stars Catherine Deneuve and the late Francoise Dorleac. I had hoped she would have made it to 110 this coming September. RIP. https://deadline.com/2021/07/renee-d...09-1234793548/
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I was reading about her a few months ago, and by all accounts she was in pretty good trim! An actor in her own right, but most notably as the mother of film stars Catherine Deneuve and the late Francoise Dorleac. I had hoped she would have made it to 110 this coming September. RIP. https://deadline.com/2021/07/renee-d...09-1234793548/
    Her elder daughter, Francoise Dorleac, was a spirited, dynamic and hot af actress who could have made it into FAD website. She died in a car crash at 25, burnt alive in her (rental) car. I guess her dual role with her sister Catherine Deneuve in the Young Girls of Rochefort has to reach level 10 as far as gay-icon compatibility is concerned.
    Last edited by J from Paris; 07-16-2021 at 07:01 AM. Reason: younger ->elder

Quote Originally Posted by J from Paris View Post
    Her elder daughter, Francoise Dorleac, was a spirited, dynamic and hot af actress who could have made it into FAD website. She died in a car crash at 25, burnt alive in her (rental) car. I guess her dual role with her sister Catherine Deneuve in the Young Girls of Rochefort has to reach level 10 as far as gay-icon compatibility is concerned.
    Her death was such a loss, just as she was on the brink of international stardom. No doubt she would have been a major star had she lived. I was about 13 or 14 when I first saw Young Girls and then The Umbrellas of Cherbourg. I thought how fabulous is this ! LOL. I recently watched 8 Women for the 100th time and thought Francoise could have played the Fanny Ardant role. She would have been wonderful.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.