Thread: Stuart Damon

Stuart Damon

Those of us of a Certain Age will remember him as the Prince opposite Leslie Ann Warren in 1965's Cinderella.

Those of us of a Certain Age who grew up with the Afterschool Specials will remember him from 1996's Me and My Hormones (I kid you not!). Sounds like of one Troy McClure's movies from The Simpsons. "You might remember me from such movies as Gladys, the Groovy Mule and Calling All Quakers....."

He's best remembered for his work on the soap operas General Hospital, As the World Turns, Days of Our Lives and Port Charles.
    According to this obituary, his GH character died in February 2007 but he continued to appear until December 2008 as his ghost!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...202702892.html

He was a nice looking guy.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

I remember him from Cinderella and GH but didn't realize he was the same actor. RIP
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Loved his Alan Quartermaine on GH. Seems like no one had a bad word to say about the man, which says a lot about Mr. Damon. May he RIP. Blessings to his loved ones.