Thread: Tempest Storm: Burlesque Icon

Tempest Storm: Burlesque Icon

https://deadline.com/2021/04/tempest...93-1234741235/ Tempest Storm, the often-flame-haired striptease artist, burlesque performer, star of early Russ Meyer films and later a rock generation icon, died Tuesday in her Las Vegas apartment. She was 93.

An amazing lady and a class act. RIP Tempest.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

"She remembers too much that she was pretty but not enough that she isn't so any longer."
    I forgot who this quote was about nor who said it. Maybe Talleyrand. I vaguely remember this dates back to 18th or 19th Century France.
    Relevant for a lot of women in show business.

4. 06-28-2021, 07:05 AM
    Reason
    DP

I need to re evaluate. I am getting up there in age.

On another forum, a French one about celebrity encounters, there was talk about Sophia Loren being a very beautiful 80-old woman who happens to know she's 80 and dresses accordingly instead of still dressing the way she did when she was 25. If you have an example to follow, you'll keep this one. :-)

As a male, I think I'll have Matt LeBlanc and Clint Eastwood as role models for aging, although I was not precisely in the same league to begin with as far as looks go :-) Not to mention Alain Delon, but no one can compare to Alain Delon. No one. :-)

"When Sophia Loren is naked, this is a lot of nakedness." (Sophia Loren)

J.
    Last edited by J from Paris; 06-28-2021 at 07:47 AM. Reason: S. Loren quote.