Thread: Shooting Downtown San Diego 1 dead, Four wounded.

Shooting Downtown San Diego 1 dead, Four wounded.

Wilson Wong and Bill FeatherFri, April 23, 2021, 6:38 AM

A man was arrested after two overnight shootings in downtown San Diego left one person dead and four others injured, authorities said early Friday.
    Officers responded to a report of gunfire in the 500 block of J Street about 10:30 p.m. PT Thursday, San Diego Police Lt. Andra Brown told reporters during a press conference.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/1-dead-4-...114509687.html

This is too close to home from me, I am about five mins away from Downtown.

It's kind of scary when it gets that close. A guy was stabbed a couple of blocks from my place in February. A friend said you live in a really nice area, I said that no longer matters crime is everywhere now.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Yeah we rarely have shootings like that in my area, I am wondering if it was a hit, the guy killed was a Valet at the hotel, that the hotel hired through a company, that area is pretty popular during Comic Con.

I was reading that he owns a small business in the area, so I am wondering if he knew any of the victims and targeted them.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Thanks for adding that Mansfield, didn't know about him owning a small business, you might be on to something there about him knowing and targeted them.

I am intrigued by this to say the least. The news reports are all saying it was random, I think something set him off, did he have dealings with any of them because of his work ? One of the men who helped tackle him said he did not hear him approach because he was wearing earbuds. What was he listening to?

Was the guy who tackled him have earbuds on , or did the shooter have ear buds on?