Thread: Designer Thierry Mugler, 73

Designer Thierry Mugler, 73

TMZ is reporting the French designer Thierry Mugler who has designed clothes for the likes of Sharon Stone, Diana Ross, Madonna and George Michael among others has died at the age of 73. More recently he has worked with Kim Kardashian. Cardi B and Bella Hadid as well as other current stars. He is also known for many fragrances.

The news was revealed on his Instagram page where a picture of a black square was uploaded with the text:

#RIP We are devastated to announce the passing of Mr Manfred Thierry Mugler on Sunday January 23rd 2022. May his soul Rest In Peace.
    At the moment there is no other news regarding what the cause was. According to those in the know he was fine and not suffering from any known illnesses.

This came as a surprise. I had seen a retrospective of his designs not to long ago, he really was one of the great designers of haute couture and ready to wear. I should maybe not say it here, but I wish that they wouldn't show Kim Kardashian wearing his clothes she distorts them with all the silicone she pumps into her body! RIP Thierry.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3f08117d717daa8a691d1fabf0d0da3f.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	103.2 KB 
ID:	55342Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b0649deb47382310f14d7124716693201.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	55343
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.