Thread: Law and Order Organized Crime

Law and Order Organized Crime

I watched the first episode, it just didn't feel like Law and Order SVU, I know it's supposed to be it's own show and all, but some of it was a bit confusing until I went back and watched the current SVU, I hope I am wrong but I don't see it lasting long.

I watched both since they were crossover episodes, as good as it was to see Chris Meloni the show just seemed off to me. It has a 13 episode order but reviews were not that good, so it could get the axe before they complete more episodes.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Oh crap , it hasn't even started here in the UK , but we have seen some hype about the old chemistry Stabler and Benson used to have .I was hoping it would be another good one .Maybe if it doesn't work out Stabler could rejoin SVU ? I used to love them together .

The chemistry felt strained between them unless that is how they are supposed to play it out for a bit, I agree Mansfield it just seemed off, I am watching season 1 of SVU, I, at one time was up to season Ten, took a long break and had to start over, I hope L&O OC (Law and order Organized Crime) gets better as it goes on.

The chemistry between Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay was electric right from the start. When he left the show it was never the same IMO. So I stopped watching it. I love the earlier seasons they have some of the best and most intense story lines.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I agree Mansfield, I am rewatching SVU now

Anybody watching this ? Have seen a few episodes but wasn't gripped .

Neither was I. Something missing. I still watch the early seasons of SVU, good scripts and story lines.

I am addicted to SVU , but the earlier episodes were really better I agree .I just read Barba makes an appearance at the end of this current series .I love it when the old cast appear .

Law and order the original is back, there are one or two of the old timers that came back to reprise their roles, I haven't watched it yet, I have the box set of the whole series of the original Law and Order.

Law and Order Organised Crime and SVU have been renewed for another season .

Law and Order O.C. has turned out to be pretty good after all .

I haven't watched anymore after the first two episodes, trying to get through svu, then will watch O.C. from what I understand Stabler is supposed to go back on SVU or is going to be on some episodes more often.