Thread: Marvin Hagler-66

Marvin Hagler-66

https://apnews.com/article/sports-la...d28e5757eb3638

Marvelous Marvin Hagler stopped Thomas Hearns in a fight that lasted less than eight minutes yet was so epic that it still lives in boxing lore. Two years later he was so disgusted after losing a decision to Sugar Ray Leonard — stolen, he claimed, by the judges — that he never fought again.One of the great middleweights in boxing history, Hagler died Saturday at the age of 66. His wife, Kay, announced his death on the Facebook page for Hagler’s fans.
    “I am sorry to make a very sad announcement,” she wrote. “Today unfortunately my beloved husband Marvelous Marvin passed away unexpectedly at his home here in New Hampshire. Our family requests that you respect our privacy during this difficult time.”

2. 03-14-2021, 04:09 PM
    Reason
    Posted to get attention and stir it up. It was reported 8/12/22 by Dan33185 so I just dumped it.

It was also reported that he was having chest pains and trouble breathing a few months back, so he could have also died of a heart attack, cause of death has not been revealed yet so that belief about him dying of the vaccine is false information. Many people are getting the vaccine and not dying, my mother in law got the vaccine and she is doing great, other people I know have gotten it and they are doing great, tired of these antivaxxers spreading false information. Don't get the jab and die of covid.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    It was also reported that he was having chest pains and trouble breathing a few months back, so he could have also died of a heart attack, cause of death has not been revealed yet so that belief about him dying of the vaccine is false information. Many people are getting the vaccine and not dying, my mother in law got the vaccine and she is doing great, other people I know have gotten it and they are doing great, tired of these antivaxxers spreading false information. Don't get the jab and die of covid.
    That's about it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I miss the days of boxers like Ali, Marvelous Marvin, and Foreman. During the 20 something year time span of their eras, boxing was worth paying to watch.

6. 03-15-2021, 07:52 AM
    Reason
    Trolling, which is basically all this member's ever done.

When boxers were boxers. RIP Marvin.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Covid has a 90% + recovery rate so "Don't get the jab and die of covid." is also false information. Tired of the "antivaxxer" label. Cause of death has not been determined yet, so effects of vaccine can not be ruled out at this time.

Folks, this is not the Covid thread. Move forward with Marvin Hagler.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD