Thread: Sir Captain Tom Moore,100

Sir Captain Tom Moore,100

I have nothing but admiration for this good gentleman. RIP Sir. And Thank You. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...785_story.html
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I have nothing but admiration for this good gentleman. RIP Sir. And Thank You. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...785_story.html
    I so agree with all you said.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Rest well, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    I so agree with all you said.
    Thanks london, even at his age this wonderful soul was making a difference for people's lives. Unlike Trump who has been a useless POS his entire life.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

What a hero .Inspiring and selfless .RIP Sir Tom .

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Thanks london, even at his age this wonderful soul was making a difference for people's lives. Unlike Trump who has been a useless POS his entire life.
    Add Trump JR aka BoJo the Bam into that as well. There was a national clap for him tonight and there is a petition to get him a state funeral. It would be nice for it to happen but I get the feeling it won't be allowed.

7. 02-04-2021, 04:36 PM
    Reason
    She knows the new rule about profanity on the board, but she ignored it. If I can follow it, anybody can.

8. 02-04-2021, 06:19 PM
    Reason
    Quoted post that breaks the rules. No cards for either since it wasn't noticed until three weeks after the fact.

Couldn't have put it better myself Mansfield .