Thread: Phyllis McGuire

Phyllis McGuire

The last surviving member of the McGuire Sisters has passed away at the age of 89. Nothing against the McGuires, but I was more of a fan of the Del Rubio triplets myself....

https://variety.com/2020/music/obitu...er-1234877181/

I think she also was a girlfriend of Chicago mobster Sam Giancana.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

That she was, she never spilled the tea on him or talked about it. It would be fascinating if she left a diary behind telling all she knew. I'm sure she knew a lot. RIP Phyllis.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Didn't she actually marry him? She lived in an ostentacious house in Las Vegas. The money to purchase it came from Sam's mob earnings, not from her singing career. I'm certain she took a lot of secrets to the grave with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    That she was, she never spilled the tea on him or talked about it. It would be fascinating if she left a diary behind telling all she knew. I'm sure she knew a lot. RIP Phyllis.
    So True.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

She had steel shutters on all of her windows on her main home outside of Las Vegas. Over 50 years after her affair with Giancana and she was still well aware of what the mob was capable of doing.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !