Thread: Bobby Brown Jr.

Bobby Brown Jr.

Reality show star Bobby Brown Jr, son of Bobby Brown, 1/2 brother to Bobbi Kristina Brown and step son of Whitney Houston, has died at the age of 28, He was found unresponsive in his home. Cause of death pending.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/18/bobby...-jr-dead-dies/

Too young.
    Losing kids like that would threaten my sobriety.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I won't be surprised if his cause of death is due to a drug overdose.

This does not surprise me. That family is a train wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    This does not surprise me. That family is a train wreck.
    I so agree with this.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I won't be surprised if his cause of death is due to a drug overdose.
    The Daily Mail is saying he had flu like symptoms for days before it happened but refused to see anyone about it. I wonder if he decided to take something and like many others, didn't realise how much it was. He also seemingly had an underlying heart condition.

I was just going to post this shellc, thanks for doing that. I am surprised it wasn't drugs, here is what I found and I'll post the link The son of famed musician Bobby Brown Sr. might have died from an illness rather than the result of drugs or COVID-19. https://www.yahoo.com/news/bobby-bro...021731511.html
    Last edited by pkstracy; 03-26-2021 at 11:52 AM.

Cause of death drug overdose The combined effects of alcohol, cocaine and the powerful opioid fentanyl caused the death of singer Bobby Brown's son, according to an autopsy report.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/23/enter...ath/index.html
    Last edited by cindyt; 03-24-2021 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Fixed link

Cause of death drug overdose The combined effects of alcohol, cocaine and the powerful opioid fentanyl caused the death of singer Bobby Brown's son, according to an autopsy report.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/23/enter...ath/index.html
    Both Bobby and his mother have said in a statement he was naive & got involved with the wrong people, making it clear they he wasn't a user. According to TMZ, a criminal investigation has been launched.

ShellC, I don't buy it I mean almost all of his family did drugs, Bobby did them, his stepmother Whitney did them, his half sister Bobbi Kristina, did them. Did he get involved with the wrong people maybe, but he wasn't naive, and I don't buy he wasn't a user.

ShellC, I don't buy it I mean almost all of his family did drugs, Bobby did them, his stepmother Whitney did them, his half sister Bobbi Kristina, did them. Did he get involved with the wrong people maybe, but he wasn't naive, and I don't buy he wasn't a user.
    I agree. A witness saw him take coke as well as snort Percocet. That isn't something that someone who is new to the scene does, and the results of the tests that came back showing what he had in his system reiterated it.

It's not a surprise they denied it though. Even after the pics came out of all the gear at his & Whitney's house, he denied they were heavy users and she hardly touched anything even though her own brother later admitted she had been using since she was a teenager. He also tried to do the same with Bobbi. I get trying to defend your kid but at some point, trying to paint him as a choirboy when proof shows otherwise is mind boggling.