Thread: Leanza Cornett

Leanza Cornett

Miss America 1993. Died of head injuries from a fall in her kitchen two weeks ago. RIP.https://www.nj.com/entertainment/202...ad-injury.html
    Last edited by lulubaines; 10-29-2020 at 11:22 AM.

This is merely speculation, but that photo showing her legs makes it appear from their pitted blue coloration that she may have had circulatory problems, and I wonder if it contributed to her fall. RIP

Sad to hear how she died.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    This is merely speculation, but that photo showing her legs makes it appear from their pitted blue coloration that she may have had circulatory problems, and I wonder if it contributed to her fall. RIP
    Actually her legs look fine other than varicose veins and some age spots, don't see any blue coloration at all, her legs look like my mother in laws and the woman is healthy as a horse and no circulation problems what so ever, maybe she slipped and feel due to a puddle of water.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Actually her legs look fine other than varicose veins and some age spots, don't see any blue coloration at all, her legs look like my mother in laws and the woman is healthy as a horse and no circulation problems what so ever, maybe she slipped and feel due to a puddle of water.
    I wondered if she stood on a chair or something instead of a ladder or step stool. I knew a girl that died that way. Pull out your ladders, hags!