Thread: Bobby Jo Stinnett

Bobby Jo Stinnett

23 year Bobby Jo Stinnett, lived in Skidmore Missouri and was eight months pregnant. She and her husband Zeb, ran a dog breeding business from their home. She met Lisa Montgomery in a rat terrier chat room called ratter chatter and was offering a Rat Terrier for sale, Lisa, who went by the name of "Darlene Fischer" told Stinnett, she too was expecting a child and was interested in buying a rat terrier. The two women set up a meeting in the Stinnett home on December 16,2004, Montgomery, once there, walked up behind Stinnett, took a nylon pink cord and strangled her when Stinnett passed out, Montgomery slit Stinnett's stomach open and removed her child, a girl, Stinnett was still alive and fighting for her life as her child was cut from her stomach.
    An hour later, Stinnett's mother, Becky Harper found her daughter laying in a pool of blood. She proceeded to call 911, Stinnett was taken to the hospital where she was declared dead.

Lisa Montgomery tried to pass the baby off as her own. She was arrested a day later at her farm in Kansas City, Missouri. The baby, Victoria Jo Stinnett was returned to her father.

Lisa was found guilty and sentenced to death and remanded to the Federal Medical Center, Carswell, Forth Worth Texas, the only woman there sentenced to death.

As of this writing Lisa will be executed on December 8,2020 by lethal injection at the US Penitentiary, Terre Haute Indiana https://www.yahoo.com/news/lisa-mont...191751946.html
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault (1).jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	214.4 KB 
ID:	55071

I did a search for Bobby Jo Stinnett and Lisa Montgomery and could not find a thread about either of them.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 11-28-2020 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Corrected year of execution.

Woman like that probably shouldn't have pets.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Execution has been moved to Jan 12, 2021 https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ay/6403735002/

I can't help but wonder if Lisa is seriously mentally ill, but it looks like she's about to meet her fate. And Skidmore, Mo for being such a small town has had it's fair share of notoriety!

Yes Bawb it has, with the Rex McEllory thing back in the 80s

Execution delayed once again until after Biden is sworn in and since Biden is against the death penalty I wonder if Lisa will be executed or not. I think Lisa should be put to death, she didn't give Bobby any mercy when she strangled her until Bobby passed out and then slit her stomach open stealing her baby and leaving Bobby on the floor for her mother to find her daughter in a pool of blood dying..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-del...072219144.html

Lisa Montgomery was executed this morning at 1:31 am TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (AP) — A Kansas woman was executed Wednesday for strangling an expectant mother in Missouri and cutting the baby from her womb, the first time in nearly seven decades that the U.S. government has put to death a female inmate.Lisa Montgomery, 52, was pronounced dead at 1:31 a.m. after receiving a lethal injection at the federal prison complex in Terre Haute, Indiana. She was the 11th prisoner to receive a lethal injection there since July when President Donald Trump, an ardent supporter of capital punishment, resumed federal executions following 17 years without one.https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-prepar...044522466.html

I know a lot of people feel that Lisa was mentally ill and had a horrible upbringing, but man! The skill and planning it took to take that baby out of the womb, that's not mental illness, that's diabolical... I think she got what she deserved!