Thread: Two Los Angeles polcie shot in ambush

Two Los Angeles polcie shot in ambush

Brutal. Could be a kid. Who knows. Looks like a short squatty running SOB with deformed legs. Piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    True, it is crazy about CCTV '' closed caption tv'' that make things
    look a lot smaller then they are.
    Hope they get him soon.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I'm sure that Biden and Harris will rush to their bedsides pledging justice just as soon as they're stable.
    And they'll doubtless feel encouraged and uplifted seeing their names on the helmets of NFL stars.

Since they trip all over themselves doing it in honor of lawless, sexual predator thugs who turn routine arrests into violent confrontations, surely they'll do it now; right?
    BLM in full flower.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

My heart goes out to them. It upsets me that a lot of people are seeing all cops as the enemy, not all cops are like those ones that use excessive force, and for people to be standing outside the hospital, while those two are fighting for their lives and chanting "I hope they fucking die" are no better than those cops that use excessive force and sometimes kill while doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    My heart goes out to them. It upsets me that a lot of people are seeing all cops as the enemy, not all cops are like those ones that use excessive force, and for people to be standing outside the hospital, while those two are fighting for their lives and chanting "I hope they fucking die" are no better than those cops that use excessive force and sometimes kill while doing so.
    Completely agree.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Very well said.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.