Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse Charged With Homicide at Kenosha Protests.

Kyle Rittenhouse Charged With Homicide at Kenosha Protests.

17-year-old charged with homicide after shooting during Kenosha protests, authorities say - he was a milita type apprently

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...lice-protests/

Kenosha Killer Kyle Rittenhouse Attended Trump Rally In January

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...ly-in-january/

Teenager in Wisconsin shootings charged with six criminal counts -complaint - a 17 year old can get access to an assault weapon and no one cares.

https://news.trust.org/item/20200827221113-nfin0

His mom needs to be fined and put in prison, If I can find the article it states she gave her son the gun, for protection.

Nothing wrong with a 17 year old having any kind of gun if he's responsible and trained in gun safety.
    Most kids around here have been shooting for 8 or 10 years by the time they reach that age.

Up until a few years ago, it was still common here to see guns in gun racks in pick up trucks parked in the high school parking lots.

I suspect we may see more situations like this, but not where they kill a couple of people and then turn themselves in.
    More like a Los Pepes type of response.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Yeah Jim I remember seeing guys drive up in their pick up trucks in high school with hunting rifles in the gun racks in their trucks no one thought anything of it and those same guys would get into fist fights, after school and never ever thought to go get their guns and shoot up the school or kill the kid they were fighting, they fist fought and then when it was over, shook hands and walked away or just walked away and it was done

I'm so confused here. Is this the young kid that shot the other kid on a skateboard? I saw a graphic photo where he shot him in the arm. And the guy had a pistol in his hand in one photo or was that photo cropped or whatever it is called. Why did he shoot him?

Maybe it is - this kid apparently killed two and wounded a third, maybe that was the kid on the skateboard.
    I haven't a clue about that.

But this is sort of how I imagine things being when the cops are muzzled and not allowed to use all needed and necessary means to control the streets.
    You don't let rioters and looters run loose in society any more than you do a pack of jackals.
    In fact, rioters, looters and jackals are very similar, except that jackals can't throw bricks or set fires, and they have zero need for a 62" TV.

At what cost is it worth torturing people? Everyday citizens no longer able to just observe, walk around with guns in their neighborhoods, worried about their families' safety from the approaching Venizueloids. How long before some family is burned to death huddled in the nursery to calm the children. My maternal grandmother dropped a coal oil lamp which set her nightgown afire. She screamed and begged for death to end the pain. Finally, death relelented, proving kinder than most of the national deaf media.
    Addendum: Amended the above, because it turns out that Kyle Rittenhouse was being chased and beaten, the second pursuer being armed.
    Last edited by MurkyWaters; 08-29-2020 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Nothing wrong with a 17 year old having any kind of gun if he's responsible and trained in gun safety.
    Most kids around here have been shooting for 8 or 10 years by the time they reach that age.

Up until a few years ago, it was still common here to see guns in gun racks in pick up trucks parked in the high school parking lots.

I suspect we may see more situations like this, but not where they kill a couple of people and then turn themselves in.
    More like a Los Pepes type of response.
    While I was trained to use a gun well before 17, it is illegal for a 17 year old to have a gun unsupervised in Wisconsin.

The legal question will then be whether or not one can claim self defense while committing a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    While I was trained to use a gun well before 17, it is illegal for a 17 year old to have a gun unsupervised in Wisconsin.

The legal question will then be whether or not one can claim self defense while committing a crime.
    Interesting, and I hadn't heard that he was under threat and possibly defending himself.
    I should think you can claim self defense by any available means if under immediate threat, even if breaking some other law.
    Carrying a gun illegally wouldn't void your right to defend yourself or make the act of self defense improper even if it was executed (I know) with an illegal weapon, I would think. That would be two separate issues.

Interesting, and I hadn't heard that he was under threat and possibly defending himself.
    I should think you can claim self defense by any available means if under immediate threat, even if breaking some other law.
    Carrying a gun illegally wouldn't void your right to defend yourself or make the act of self defense improper even if it was executed (I know) with an illegal weapon, I would think. That would be two separate issues.
    Generally speaking you can not claim self defense while committing a crime outside of very limited circumstances.

americans know way too much about guns. the whole country has to find a new hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    americans know way too much about guns. the whole country has to find a new hobby.
    Most of us are just holding out waiting for light sabers and phasers.

Most of us are just holding out waiting for light sabers and phasers.
    more exercise might be a good thing.

Funny you should say that.
    I'm hearing that the prototype Samsung Galactic X Lightsaber comes with a built in Fitbit, while the Apple iSlice has adjustable wattage so that the user can change the difficulty level of the cutting action.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Teenager in Wisconsin shootings charged with six criminal counts -complaint - a 17 year old can get access to an assault weapon and no one cares.

https://news.trust.org/item/20200827221113-nfin0

Found Not Guilty,
    Some of us from outside America may never understand
    the love of guns in the USA has.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

shakes my head at the not guilty verdict, he shot two people but claims it was self defense.

I have a feeling we will hear this again and again.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEmIsBlWUAIrqC8.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	55273
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I have a feeling we will hear this again and again.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEmIsBlWUAIrqC8.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	55273
    Me too.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    shakes my head at the not guilty verdict, he shot two people but claims it was self defense.
    It was obvious what was going to happen from the moment the judge said the two men he shot were not to be called victims in court but he allowed the defence to call them arsonists/looters etc. Then there was the fact he just so happened to lead a round of applause for veterans just before one went on the stand for the defence. Seemingly he is known for doing this kind of BS and has been called out for it many times but nothing happens.

God bless Kyle Rittenhouse. The way the leftist media is celebrating the pedophile and woman beating "victims" is disgusting. It's sad to think you can defend yourself from violent criminal thugs and then have them be made out to be the "good ones".

Nansei,
    So it gives him the right to shoot them? Where is the proof that those men he shot and killed are what you claim, have you see their police reports or are you beliving what Qanon or whomever spouted off. Instead of letting the police handle it? I don't buy he shot in self defense, the only reason why they went after him was to stop him as he had already shot one of the victims. I think he should have served time for taking two lives and wounding another or was it two that were wounded.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Nansei,
    So it gives him the right to shoot them? Where is the proof that those men he shot and killed are what you claim, have you see their police reports or are you beliving what Qanon or whomever spouted off. Instead of letting the police handle it? I don't buy he shot in self defense, the only reason why they went after him was to stop him as he had already shot one of the victims. I think he should have served time for taking two lives and wounding another or was it two that were wounded.
    Very true, and thank you for saying this.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.