Thread: 5-year-old N. Carolina boy allegedly shot dead by neighbor

5-year-old N. Carolina boy allegedly shot dead by neighbor

So far, ignored by most of corporate media, save one. The indifferent ones, however, were drawn like magnets to the earth-shaking scene of a white woman with an unleashed dog and her reaction to the black man who confronted her about it. The scene of a child shot point blank in the head doesn't seem to have the same magnetic pull for those who decide what lives matter. As far as I know, the 5 year old never beat up a pregnant woman, put a gun to her belly and demanded her money. There will be no cities burning for him.

I agree Murky where is the lives matter movement now, no one protesting this boy's death or the death of the six year old white boy shot by a white cop.

Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    That's really funny. Why don't you email it to his two little sisters who witnessed the murder.

Where is the outrage over this horrible crime? None. This little guy does not matter. I am so sad over this. And pissed.

Well, my FB feed is full of rage over it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I wonder what happened between the dad and the killer - this was a "I'll show you or make you pay" kind of killing from the sound of it.
    About the only time the media gets "outraged" about a killing is when it's some black guy who gets "murdered" by the police while committing a crime and resisting arrest.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

"That's really funny. Why don't you email it to his two little sisters who witnessed the murder."

Because I'm not an asshole.

You know, an asshole? Like, oh, for example, people who would take the random murder of an innocent child and try to weaponize it for the purposes of race baiting? The meme I posted is hostile to THOSE people, not to the child or his family.

This seems like a good spot to quote one of my recent Facebook posts:

"NOTICE: Anybody on my friends list who is so monumentally stupid that you can't see the obvious difference between the random murder of a child and the profound societal issues which motivate the BLM movement can feel free to unfriend me now, assuming you are not too monumentally stupid to figure out how to do so."

Also, Cindy is right: Not only are people talking about the murder of this child, it's been the main topic of discussion on my news feed the past couple of days.

Suggested Onion headline: "Millions of Americans Complain That No One is Talking About Cannon Hinnant."
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    "That's really funny. Why don't you email it to his two little sisters who witnessed the murder."

Because I'm not an asshole.

You know, an asshole? Like, oh, for example, people who would take the random murder of an innocent child and try to weaponize it for the purposes of race baiting? The meme I posted is hostile to THOSE people, not to the child or his family.

This seems like a good spot to quote one of my recent Facebook posts:

"NOTICE: Anybody on my friends list who is so monumentally stupid that you can't see the obvious difference between the random murder of a child and the profound societal issues which motivate the BLM movement can feel free to unfriend me now, assuming you are not too monumentally stupid to figure out how to do so."

Also, Cindy is right: Not only are people talking about the murder of this child, it's been the main topic of discussion on my news feed the past couple of days.

Suggested Onion headline: "Millions of Americans Complain That No One is Talking About Cannon Hinnant."
    Absolutely correct. You don't protest a system that works. The system is working here. The protests are over a system that doesn't work.

There are always going to be evil people. That is unfortunate but you can't protest that away. The system quickly found the person who did this and he will
    Never see outside of a prison wall again. We should protest that?

No, but a system where someone gets jumped and killed by the system like Elijah McClain that was doing nothing but walking home from the store is not a system that is working.

Why is it that the person who killed this kid should spend the rest of his life in jail for killing him but those who jumped and killed someone simply walking home from the store shouldn't?

Folks, do not quote carded posts. Rule 4
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

You know, John Thomas, you are the baiter, because you are baiting the patience of most Americans of whatever color. I realize this is a leftist board that won't challenge you when you brandish your fearful race-weapon, but they will scream for help when the barbarians mass in front of their doorsteps and demand they vacate their homes so that they can be given to the racially oppressed. I'd rather be banished than ignore all of the organized and unorganized carnage I see.

This thread is closed to give y'all time to cool off.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Open for discussion. Please respect each others opinions.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD