Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Three Friends Massacred During Fishing Trip

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dawg Town
    Posts
    35,535

    Three Friends Massacred During Fishing Trip

    Three friends were fatally beaten and shot when they gathered at a lake in Central Florida for night fishing on Friday, according to Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd.

    https://people.com/crime/3-friends-k...rm5YtYrbDNma7c

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    bluegrass state
    Posts
    2,753
    Dear God. Why? After one of them, and then had to kill the other two?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    3,981
    Just read about this. Horrible crime. Had to be several people to do this and why? I wonder what happened? Feel bad for the Dad that got the call from his son.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dawg Town
    Posts
    35,535
    You just never know what you're going to walk into. All you can do it be ready to go. For me, it's my faith in Jesus Christ.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-19-2020 at 01:52 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    bluegrass state
    Posts
    2,753
    This one is really bothering me. I feel for that poor father who found them. They people who live around there must be terrified!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dawg Town
    Posts
    35,535
    Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    This one is really bothering me. I feel for that poor father who found them. They people who live around there must be terrified!!
    If this wasn't personal, those people have every right to be terrified. I hope they find the killer soonest.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    bluegrass state
    Posts
    2,753
    I have heard they have some ideas, but are keeping them under wraps for now. I sure hope so.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dawg Town
    Posts
    35,535
    I have some ideas too. I certainly hope they hit paydirt on this one.

  9. #9
    This was a very sad tragic and bizarre event and I am so sorry this happened to them. I do have a feeling that this was not a random event, and that it involves sex or drugs or money. While some people do some messed up stuff and a lot appears random, those 3 things I named are most of the time the culprits unless they are just psycho and disturbed.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dawg Town
    Posts
    35,535
    Quote Originally Posted by bustakita View Post
    This was a very sad tragic and bizarre event and I am so sorry this happened to them. I do have a feeling that this was not a random event, and that it involves sex or drugs or money. While some people do some messed up stuff and a lot appears random, those 3 things I named are most of the time the culprits unless they are just psycho and disturbed.
    That's right. Someone in my extended family was murdered when he went to a man's house to collect payment for a pony he's sold.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    3,981
    triple-homicide-suspects-Polk-County-Sheriff.jpg I have photos of those arrested for crime but cannot get story. Sorry. Can someone find and post? Thanks.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dawg Town
    Posts
    35,535

    Two Brothers, Girlfriend Arrested

    Two brothers and a woman have been arrested in connection with the "massacre" of three best friends who set out on a fishing trip at a central Florida lake last week, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said Wednesday. One of the suspects, Tony "TJ" Wiggins, 26, had previously been charged with 230 felonies, and had been consistently arrested since he was 12, Judd said.


    "He's the kind of guy who would punch you in the face for no reason," the sheriff said.



    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arrests...ounty-florida/

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    3,981
    Thank you cindy. I can't believe this POS at the age of 26 had 230 felony crimes against him. Why the frick was he not in jail?? Just bullshit I don't understand.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dawg Town
    Posts
    35,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    Thank you cindy. I can't believe this POS at the age of 26 had 230 felony crimes against him. Why the frick was he not in jail?? Just bullshit I don't understand.
    I wondered the same thing, Leasie. I bet he won't walk free again.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    464
    The absolute scariest thing about this report is that the shooter happened to overhear the one man say where he was going to meet his friends for some night fishing and then followed them. Someone just has a casual conversation with a store cashier and that leads to so much devastation.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    119
    This is terrifying, and not too far from where I live. I'm not surprised they've already made some arrests, Sheriff Grady Judd is a force to be reckoned with!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    bluegrass state
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I wondered the same thing, Leasie. I bet he won't walk free again.

    I'm glad he is behind bars, but it's a case of too little, too late. I'd think after the first hundred felony charges or so, the three strike rule would have kicked in?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dawg Town
    Posts
    35,535
    Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    I'm glad he is behind bars, but it's a case of too little, too late. I'd think after the first hundred felony charges or so, the three strike rule would have kicked in?
    Right? I wonder what was up with that.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Right? I wonder what was up with that.
    A=Florida

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dawg Town
    Posts
    35,535
    Quote Originally Posted by CWC67 View Post
    A=Florida
    So I've heard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •