Thread: Patrice Endres

Patrice Endres

Mammy mentioned her in Missing Children & Adults, but we don't have a profile on her. She deserves one.

Patrice Endres owned a beauty salon on Hwy 369 in Cumming, GA, about 10 miles west of my hometown. The building looks familiar, but I'm not sure if I lived in that town when she opened her shop. Anyway, she was a divorcee who married Rob Endres, a man around 2 decades older than her. She came to her marriage with an 8-year-old son named Pistol Black. Pistol and his stepfather didn't get along at all. Some said Pistol was jealous of the attention his mother gave to Rob. Others say it was the other way around.

Time went on. Patrice disappeared during a 13 minute window from her salon. The cash register was empty. Robbery gone bad. Maybe. No one in Cumming thinks so.

Me? I don't know, of course. But. I decided to cancel my Netflix account because I seldom watched anything. Went over and the reboot of Unsolved Murders stuck out. That was enough to hook me. The first episode was about Patrice. I sat here and read Rob Endres subtitles (CC), and bell went off. Or maybe it was just me.

https://gbi.georgia.gov/cases/unsolv...%2C%20Georgia.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-04-2020 at 12:54 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Did they give a cause of death? She was very pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    Did they give a cause of death? She was very pretty.
    Her skull was found almost two years after she disappeared, and the CSI team found parts of her skeleton. I don't think they could tell how she died.

Two women I went to school with, Beth and Pam, visited the area "to test our investigative skills."

Like me, Pam believes Patrice's husband killed her. "His day is coming!"
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

What happened to Pistol Black??

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    What happened to Pistol Black??
    He's still searching. https://ca.style.yahoo.com/pistol-bl...173000132.html

The husband, Rob, is retired and in his 70s.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    He's still searching. https://ca.style.yahoo.com/pistol-bl...173000132.html

The husband, Rob, is retired and in his 70s.
    ...and not much of a human being, according to the article. He kicked the son out of the house the family shared shortly after Patrice died. Rob also seems to enjoy pushing buttons during his comments about Pistol Black, her possessions, and her ashes. He sounds suspiciously jealous of her son. Circumstantial. Yes. A possible motive? Also yes.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    ...and not much of a human being, according to the article. He kicked the son out of the house the family shared shortly after Patrice died. Rob also seems to enjoy pushing buttons during his comments about Pistol Black, her possessions, and her ashes. He sounds suspiciously jealous of her son. Circumstantial. Yes. A possible motive? Also yes.
    Add to that, he requested the ME to lay out her bones for his own personal viewing, which sounds like gloating over her, if you ask me. Plus, he keeps her cremains in a bag in a box. He took them out for the camera and kept fondling it. Who does either of those things? It's just one thing after another that makes me believe he did it. And I'm not the only one in the area who does.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-06-2020 at 06:20 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I haven't watched it yet, but reading what you are typing this is a thing a killer will do, he wanted to see her one more time, and he is keeping her ashes as a trophy, I feel he may have killed before? Did the show mention someone else in his life or someone that he may have known, that is missing or is dead mysteriously?

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I haven't watched it yet, but reading what you are typing this is a thing a killer will do, he wanted to see her one more time, and he is keeping her ashes as a trophy, I feel he may have killed before? Did the show mention someone else in his life or someone that he may have known, that is missing or is dead mysteriously?
    As my friend said, Exactly! I don't think they mentioned anything like that in his past, but they have evidence up their investigative sleeve. There may be another trophy, and there are other things he said that to me raise flags. I won't spoil it.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-06-2020 at 12:58 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

All righty.
    3 Theories of Whodunit
    (Spoilers)

1. Jeremy Jones, a serial killer who confessed and then recanted. https://www.popsugar.com/entertainme...1-Jeremy-Jones

2. An Unknown Robber or Killer https://www.popsugar.com/entertainme...bber-or-Killer

3. Rob Endres: The Ring https://www.popsugar.com/entertainme...y-2-Rob-Endres and The Locks https://www.reddit.com/r/UnsolvedMys...s_lock_theory/
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-06-2020 at 02:28 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

After watching that episode, could her husband had hired Jeremy Jones to kill Patrice, Jeremy did mention in his confession that he went in told her he needed a jump and she moved her car, the way her car was parked did look like how you would park if you were going to give someone a jump, otherwise why would her car be parked like that? I, at first, suspected her husband, but I am not so sure, the way he acted in saying he wanted to see and did see her bones, to the fact he slept with his wife's ashes, I mean who does that?, and then to open up the box they were in and take them out and caress them, again who does that? Then the way he is treating Pistol, locking him out of the house the day after his mom went missing, not letting him get any of his things or her things, not even letting him have any of the ashes, he did that and is doing that out of spite. I do feel there were a lot of issues between Patrice and Rob and I do feel like she was going to divorce him, thus why I think he could have hired Jeremy to kill her. Rob may have told Jeremy to make it look like a robbery by taking the money from the drawer, but didn't want him to take her money and bank cards in her purse, and maybe Rob has her wedding ring hidden somewhere as proof from Jeremy that she was dead.

I knew from his alibi that he had to have hired somebody to do it. I didn't connect that to Jeremy. Makes sense to me.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yeah Cindy, I just can't believe the police aren't picking up on the fact that her car was moved in that position and then Jeremy telling them he told her he needed a jump. I won't be shocked if it comes out that he was hired to kill her by her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Yeah Cindy, I just can't believe the police aren't picking up on the fact that her car was moved in that position and then Jeremy telling them he told her he needed a jump. I won't be shocked if it comes out that he was hired to kill her by her husband.
    Perfect setup: Jones a captured serial killer anyway, Endres can go free. The ring being removed was part of Endres’ instruction, I’m sure. Perhaps Jones gave it back to Endres who contemptuously tossed it into a river, since pawning it would raise flags and it’s a great expression of “if I can’t be happy with her, nobody will”.
    He was so possessive of her remains and never once mentions the sumbitch who abducted her, nor forgives her for walking away from him (the only other scenarios besides his having her killed). His narcissistic lack of wanting the crime solved points to him as the main suspect. He knew she was dead when he changed the locks the day after her disappearance. (And how compassionately for him to lock out a sophomore in high school whose mother is missing - that’s lower than low, yet he “sells” it as a great idea for Pistol.)
    Maybe he changed the locks to teach her a lesson if she tried to come back home after “leaving” him. But I doubt it.
    I don’t want that guy to kill again, but I want him to be caught. And he was a criminologist.
    I’m glad this individual received more “dude’s guilty” responses from viewers, than anyone else featured in Unsolved Mysteries. I’ve been binge watching but this was the only person I wanted to choke through the screen. He stinks to high Heaven.
    And his sweet new wife is his “cover” to prove he’s normal and innocent.
    She was so beloved. It’s literally a crime Patrice isn’t here anymore. 😞