Thread: Hutton Gibson, father of Mel Gibson

Hutton Gibson, father of Mel Gibson

This person died at age of One hundred and one.
    True what they saynly the good die young.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Mr. Gibson never reached more than a small audience with his writings. But after his son Mel, the sixth of 11 children, became a Hollywood movie star, the father’s profile rose, largely to the detriment of his son’s public image
    (from the above linked article).

You'll find many people related to famous people in this section because their only real claim to fame is by way of that familial relationship. I'm surprised you don't know that rule was made 13 years ago since you've been here a very long time, cash. I don't make 'em. I just enforce 'em. Therefore, please post these types of folks here from now on. If you take issue with that, please click on the link to the forum rules at the top of any page.

As for Gibson's dad, he sounds like an extremist asshole with a lot of self-loathing.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    (from the above linked article).

You'll find many people related to famous people in this section because their only real claim to fame is by way of that familial relationship. I'm surprised you don't know that rule was made 13 years ago since you've been here a very long time, cash. I don't make 'em. I just enforce 'em. Therefore, please post these types of folks here from now on. If you take issue with that, please click on the link to the forum rules at the top of any page.

As for Gibson's dad, he sounds like an extremist asshole with a lot of self-loathing.
    He knows better. He's just of the opinion that certain people deserve their own death profile.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

5. 06-24-2020, 08:19 PM

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    He knows better. He's just of the opinion that certain people deserve their own death profile.
    John Kennedy's sister got her own thread??

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    John Kennedy's sister got her own thread??
    Unlike Hutton Gibson, Jean Kennedy Smith was famous in her own right--American diplomat, activist, humanitarian, and author who served as United States Ambassador to Ireland from 1993 to 1998.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I meant Rosemary.

Perhaps this thread is now located in an autonomous zone of the forum.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I meant Rosemary.
    Because Rosemary was given a lobotomy, without her consent, which messed her up to where she couldn't really speak or walk and then was put into a mental hospital her family not even coming to visit her and her mental state was covered up as well as her whereabouts, they told people she became a recluse also rumor has it she is the reason the special olympics was started.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 06-27-2020 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Because Rosemary was given a lobotomy, without her consent, which messed her up to where she couldn't really speak or walk and then was put into a mental hospital her family not even coming to visit her and her mental state was covered up as well as her whereabouts, they told people she became a recluse also rumor has it she is the reason the special olympics was started.
    Exactly so.

Cash--enough is enough. If you have other questions about anything concerning the forum, contact a staff member via their profile or PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

True like father, like son.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.