Thread: Steve Bing Suicide

Steve Bing Suicide

Writer and producer Steve Bing is alleged to have been suffering from depression from isolating ,and jumped from the 27th floor of his home .RIP , it's been a lonely time for many .

RIP

Inherited $600 million from his real-estate-mogul dad Leo Bing. Money doesn't buy happiness, and inherited money never does.

They are now saying he maybe one of the powerful men
    mixed up with the Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell scandal.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    They are now saying he maybe one of the powerful men
    mixed up with the Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell scandal.
    Yeah I saw it online. They are also claiming his girlfriend who committed suicide got a little help too over her trying to get him to speak to someone about it.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Yeah I saw it online. They are also claiming his girlfriend who committed suicide got a little help too over her trying to get him to speak to someone about it.
    The girlfriend Alexanne Mitchum died a year ago today July 3. She also had some serious Hollywood roots her great grandfather being film star Robert Mitchum. You have to wonder how long Ghislaine Maxwell is going to be around. Hmm.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    The girlfriend Alexanne Mitchum died a year ago today July 3. She also had some serious Hollywood roots her great grandfather being film star Robert Mitchum. You have to wonder how long Ghislaine Maxwell is going to be around. Hmm.
    Thank You, a very good point please no "suicide" for her.
    Ghislaine Maxwell needs to live so she can name names
    in court.

I didn't know she was related to Robert Mitchum. To be honest, the only reason I knew who Steve Bing was, was because of the whole 'He's not my baby' thing with Liz Hurley when her son was first born. As for Ghislaine, she probably knows she's got the same coming to her as what happened to Epstein and while normally I'd say they wouldn't be stupid enough to do another 'suicide' there are seemingly a lot of people who want her mouth shut and as quick as possible so you never know.

Bing never acknowledged his kids and denied their paternity until DNA came to play.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I didn't know she was related to Robert Mitchum. To be honest, the only reason I knew who Steve Bing was, was because of the whole 'He's not my baby' thing with Liz Hurley when her son was first born. As for Ghislaine, she probably knows she's got the same coming to her as what happened to Epstein and while normally I'd say they wouldn't be stupid enough to do another 'suicide' there are seemingly a lot of people who want her mouth shut and as quick as possible so you never know.
    Yes, and one of those people would be Prince Andrew.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Yes, and one of those people would be Prince Andrew.
    True, but in his case, even if he or someone close to him does arrange something, he's still done for. Too much has come out now and while he can continue to claim innocence, everyone knows the truth. I think down the line he could finally have to answer for what he did but if it happens, it's gonna be when the queen isn't around anymore. It's well known he is her favourite and she will do everything in her power to make sure nothing happens to him. When's she's gone though....who knows?

They all need to be tried in a court of law.
    Prince Andrew, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton ,Alan Dershowitz. etc