Thread: Rayshard Brooks deadly shooting - Atlanta

Rayshard Brooks deadly shooting - Atlanta

He shouldn't have tried to grab the taser and fought and tried to run.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    He shouldn't have tried to grab the taser and fought and tried to run.
    Many think that the cop is a murderer, of course.
    I guess as soon as Brooks protested, the cops should have apologized, surrendered their weapons and let the intoxicated thug drive away as soon as he was sufficiently awake.
    I'm waiting for Brooks to be magically transformed into a decent person worthy of respect like George Floyd was.
    Brooks was allegedly out of prison on parole, having been released early due to COVID-19.

My suspicion is that in this case, and in the Floyd case; the murder charges will fall in the face of the evidence, and these cops will get millions for what they've been put through in the name of appeasement; as they should.

The direction of current events will soon collapse under the weight of massive stupidity.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Many think that the cop is a murderer, of course.
    I guess as soon as Brooks protested, the cops should have apologized, surrendered their weapons and let the intoxicated thug drive away as soon as he was sufficiently awake.
    I'm waiting for Brooks to be magically transformed into a decent person worthy of respect like George Floyd was.
    Brooks was allegedly out of prison on parole, having been released early due to COVID-19.

My suspicion is that in this case, and in the Floyd case; the murder charges will fall in the face of the evidence, and these cops will get millions for what they've been put through in the name of appeasement; as they should.

The direction of current events will soon collapse under the weight of massive stupidity.
    It may very well fall, but a friend of mine allows how, if it does, America will burn through the summer.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    It may very well fall, but a friend of mine allows how, if it does, America will burn through the summer.
    Facts and evidence need to rule wherever they lead; here and in the George Floyd case.
    Obviously, many people aren't interested in a justice supported by evidence if it doesn't align with the verdict they've already reached through emotion.
    Whichever way it goes, some will try to loot and riot in celebration, others will do it out of anger.
    It's coming, I hope the authorities in every area will be prepared and willing to use whatever measures needed to protect the law abiding from the mobs.
    We've seen how quickly peaceful demonstrations can turn into dozens or hundreds of people destroying property and looting, that can just as quickly turn into assaulting, raping and murdering. That's why looters and rioters should be shot on sight as soon as the bricks start to fly - before it can turn into a situation so widespread that it cannot be stopped until who knows how many innocents have been victimized or killed. The only want to control it is to immediately kill the instigators.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.