Thread: The Taco Bell Strangler

The Taco Bell Strangler

I was on here earlier today and got sucked into restaurant massacres and went to Google Taco Bell Murders and instead ended up reading about this guy...
    March 8, 1990, he murdered Tashonda Bethea, then dumped her in a lake in his hometown. It was not until weeks later that her body was discovered. He was questioned by the police regarding her disappearance and death, but was never formally charged in her murder. He was also questioned in connection with the attempted rape of a 16-year-old Barnwell girl, but was never charged for that either. By that time, his marriage had fallen apart, and he was fired from his job as Chemical Operator for Sandoz Chemical Co.

In February 1991, he broke into his old high school and the radio station where he once worked. He stole video and recording equipment and was caught trying to pawn them.

In November 1991, he relocated to Charlotte, North Carolina.[2] He found jobs at several fast-food restaurants in East Charlotte.

In May 1992, he picked up Sharon Nance, a convicted drug dealer and prostitute. When she demanded payment for her services, Wallace beat her to death, then dropped her body by the railroad tracks. She was found a few days later.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Louis_Wallace

Click the link and please take a full read. He messed my head up for the rest of the day and they are holding him in a prison up the street from my home in Raleigh NC...

Share your thoughts with me...

That's extremely messed up.
    If we're going to have a death penalty, it's for people like that.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Agreed. He ended up murdering like 11 women in about a year and a half, even went to their funerals after he murdered them. Craziest thing is no one at the job noticed their female co-workers were coming up dead. I wish I could have posted the full thing here but I guess we can't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by bustakita View Post
    Agreed. He ended up murdering like 11 women in about a year and a half, even went to their funerals after he murdered them. Craziest thing is no one at the job noticed their female co-workers were coming up dead. I wish I could have posted the full thing here but I guess we can't do that.
    IDK about posting the whole thing - I've seen people copy and paste lengthy articles in the past, that may be against a rule, can't say.
    One of the mods will possibly comment on that maybe.

I think the one that got me the most was the girl he raped and murdered while she was holding her son, also choking the son, who survived.
    I wonder where that kid is now.
    This guy was as evil as the worst of them, and I had never heard of him until now.

Same here. Never heard of it at all. And they never caught him he got arrested for something else and then confessed. I would love to know who the detectives were working on this case. They really missed something somewhere. Because he couldn't have been that good at his heinous crimes I read that they chalked up what happened to the ladies being "party streetgirls" smh. AND HE WAS THEIR MANAGER!!!

I read this comment elsewhere:
    "If he wasn't stupid then it seems like he was trying to get caught. He killed multiple co-workers of his from Taco Bell, his sisters friends, his girlfriends friends and co-workers. He filed a missing persons report on a victim. He killed someone in an apartment complex during the day, then went back at night and killed someone else. Then he sneaked through police patrols to murder yet another person at the complex a couple days later. He'd been questioned for an attempted rape and murder in SC a few years earlier. The only reason he got caught was because he killed 3 people in 4 days and the police were forced to actually investigate it. If he kept his murders sporadic I don't even want to think about how long this dude would have kept killing for, despite the obvious connections."
    Last edited by bustakita; 06-15-2020 at 07:32 PM. Reason: To add on

I just found a True Crime episode on this case and it has me smhing my head at how the cops are trying to retell their story and make themselves look like heroes and how they were so on to this guy when all the real facts prove they weren't. I would love to see someone else do a unbiased documentary on this. And other cases as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bustakita View Post
    7) Follow all copyright, fair-use, and licensing guidelines

You are not allowed to use text from an external source without proper attribution. For Web sites, this generally means you must post a hyperlink to the page you are quoting and you may not quote more than a reasonable amount of text. A good rule of thumb is to directly quote only whatever is needed to get the idea across - no more than about two paragraphs' worth of content. For Wikipedia articles, you most post a hyperlink (this is explicitly required under Wikipedia's licensing terms) to the source page. Wikipedia content is also limited to the same length considerations as other online sources: no more than about two paragraphs of text may be used. You may not post any article from an external source in its entirety unless you are the sole author of that work.

oh wow I never heard of this guy. Crazy.
    No More Stolen Sisters.

What you want to bet that this guy when working at Taco Bell, would return to work after murders or bathroom breaks without even washing his hands?

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    What you want to bet that this guy when working at Taco Bell, would return to work after murders or bathroom breaks without even washing his hands?
    That right there will get him the death penalty.

Life is like a box of chocolates: unless it was sent to you by Divine.