Thread: The Lesser Of Two Idiots 2020

The Lesser Of Two Idiots 2020

Somebody talk to Barack about Joe.
    Biden proposes training law enforcement officers to shoot people in the legs in order to reduce fatalities.

There is “the idea that instead of standing there and teaching a cop when there’s an unarmed person, coming at him with a knife or something, to shoot him in the leg instead of in the heart,” Biden said. “There’s a lot of different things [policies] that can change.”

Seriously:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-pro...193855367.html

That's a great idea, but I think they have to be conditioned to make a snap decision based upon the length and girth of the legs.
    If an attacker is really tall and skinny, it might be better to aim for their shoulder or arm instead.

I though voting for Hillary was tough.

Edit: It's worse than I thought, I just noticed this:

when there’s an unarmed person, coming at him with a knife or something
    Last edited by JimC; 06-01-2020 at 06:08 PM.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Hmm okay. Who else have you got ?
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Hmm okay. Who else have you got ?
    I guess we can write someone in.
    You, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I guess we can write someone in.
    You, maybe?
    I can think of a a number of forum members that would be better then what is currently in office.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I can think of a a number of forum members that would be better then what is currently in office.
    Well I sure wish somebody else would toss their hat in.
    I'm not too sure Biden can win, or that we'll be significantly better off if he does.
    I think we'd be trading an evil Dictator-in-Wanting for a more benign presence, so I guess that's an improvement.
    I think that could be a description for Biden as President - a benign presence.

Well I sure wish somebody else would toss their hat in.
    I'm not too sure Biden can win, or that we'll be significantly better off if he does.
    I think we'd be trading an evil Dictator-in-Wanting for a more benign presence, so I guess that's an improvement.
    I think that could be a description for Biden as President - a benign presence.

LOL I love this! Watch out though. An unarmed person may come at you with a dull machete because he or she has no sense of humor or reality.

Biden can't win. If they can keep him away from the camera's though, Trump might lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    Biden can't win. If they can keep him away from the camera's though, Trump might lose it.
    I don't think it's the camera.
    It's the microphone.

I don't think it's the camera.
    It's the microphone.
    It's both.

I do like the title of this thread. I am so bummed about the upcoming election.

ABT: Anybody But Trump.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    I do like the title of this thread. I am so bummed about the upcoming election.
    Thanks, but I think it's technically incorrect.

I believe that Trump is not "clinically" an idiot, but more likely an imbecile.
    It's true that an imbecile has a higher level of mental development than an idiot, which makes you immediately think that "idiot" must be the right classification. However, an idiot reaches a level of mental development that never exceeds that of an average 2 year old child, whereas an imbecile is far more advanced; eventually attaining and generally maintaining the mental development of a typical 7 year old child. Although he exhibits the lower level of development on many or most occasions, the fact that an idiot, "never exceeds the mental development of an average 2 year old", requires that he be called an imbecile because on some occasions he does seem somewhat more advanced than a two year old. The scale is a little too broad, it makes too large a leap, leaving no classification level for those that fall in between a 2 year old and a 7 year old. I would propose a new classification level that describes individuals who fall between say, 2 years old and 4 years old; and I would likely label them "Donald"; but that name would be to politics like having a general in the military whose given first name is "Major". So, he's an imbecile for want of something more appropriate.

Biden, I'm not sure.
    I thought he might be more advanced than any of these classifications until the other day when he commented on an "unarmed attacker who has a knife or something".

So I'm gonna stick to calling him a "benign presence"; as it makes and implies no other assumptions concerning intelligence.

13. 06-06-2020, 02:33 PM