Thread: Brian Howe Bad Company

Brian Howe Bad Company

The lead singer of Bad Company , Briian Howe Has died. He was 66.

Not to take anything from him but he was barely the lead singer of Bad Company.

RIP.

I saw Bad Company in concert back in 1989 when this guy took over lead vocals. Y&T and Vixen were also on the bill that night of the show. While I prefer Paul Rodgers on lead vocals, they had a couple of decent songs with Brian back in the late 80's...

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I saw Bad Company in concert back in 1989 when this guy took over lead vocals. Y&T and Vixen were also on the bill that night of the show. While I prefer Paul Rodgers on lead vocals, they had a couple of decent songs with Brian back in the late 80's...
    I agree. Rodgers is my preferred frontman for Bad Company, but I really did like the albums that Howe did with the, Especially Holy Water.

I look at them as two different bands, which is what they should have been in the first place. It was a totally different thing when Howe joined the band, and one of the reasons for that is he was the principal songwriter (from what I've read). It was pretty much a Brian Howe band, and while that should not take anything away from what he accomplished with this band, it really wasn't Bad Company.

Holy Water was a great album. I still listen to it often. I got it shortly after it came out, and really haven't dropped it from my regular rotation. RIP Brian, and thanks for those cool abums.
    "I'm down in this valley where the wheels turn so low
    At dawn I pray to the Lord of my soul
    I say dear Lord, do right by me
    You know
    I'm tired of being lonesome, on'ry and mean..." - Waylon