Thread: YouTuber Steven Cash, aka Talking Kitty Cat

YouTuber Steven Cash, aka Talking Kitty Cat

Someone I knew , I am in shock and sad.
    YouTube star Steve Cash has died at the age of 40 after taking his own life.
    Cash, who was behind the Talking Kitty Cat viral videos, died of a self-inflicted gun wound on Thursday morning, his heartbroken wife confirmed. https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...-cash-21886508

https://www.youtube.com/user/stevecash83/featured

He battled bi polar disorder and long bouts of depression to where he couldn't function at times for many months. I can relate as I battle with Manic/Major Depressive Disorder at the most I have been down was two months. I have been in that dark place he has been to many times and in Nov I tried to take my own life. Rest well Steve. Sylvester, Gibbyson, Randomkitty, GG, Shelby (all his beloved Pets) as well are missing you bunches and feel lost without their dad, I bet.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 04-19-2020 at 04:18 PM.

This news hit me like a ton of bricks. He was the first YouTuber I ever subscribed to and I fell in love with his furcrew and thought he had a wicked sense of humor, making Sylvester as sassy as everycat. I'd have days where I had his song "Kitty Doesn't Like" stuck in my head. RIP, and my prayers go out to Celia, who lost her best friend, her partner, her everything.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Ria, He was a very funny guy and really sweet, his videos helped me through some dark times

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Ria, He was a very funny guy and really sweet, his videos helped me through some dark times
    Same for me. If I needed to laugh, I just pulled up his videos and Sylvester's mouth always made me giggle.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

me too!

His beloved cat Sylvester died on Dec 10. Rest in peace Sylvester hope Steve was waiting for you.