Thread: Dane Faith (Miss Mazeppa in "Gypsy")

Dane Faith (Miss Mazeppa in "Gypsy")

My favorite scene in Gypsy is the musical number in the burlesque house featuring Misses Mazeppa, Electra and Dressy Tessie Turra. She'd be 97 this October, not sure if she's a casualty of the pandemic. I saw her death mentioned briefly mentioned elsewhere, but had to look hard to find the link below to verify (via an actual obituary) that she had passed away. Sad to realize that her only film appearance was in Gypsy.

https://eastoftheriverdcnews.com/202...tch-1923-2020/

I think you reversed her name, that is is actually FAITH DANE.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

One of my favorite films. Faith , Roxanne Arlen and Betty Bruce were one of the highlights. Still had great legs in her older years ! RIP Faith.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Miss Mazeppa Faith Dane 3b.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	140.4 KB 
ID:	54989
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Does anyone know how to merge? If so, they can create a thread with the correct name of "Faith Dane" and merge this to it. Thanks !
    Guess I made the typo because I was so verklempt at reading about her passing.

I think only the administrators or moderators can do that. Check with cindyt or pkstracy, they can help.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.