Thread: Scott's Live YouTube Chat Today

Scott's Live YouTube Chat Today

Thanks for sharing some of your stories and memorabilia with us, Scott. For those who missed it when it was live a bit ago, hop on over to Scott's DearlyDeparted YouTube channel to see a rebroadcast.

https://m.youtube.com/user/DearlyDepartedOnline

I just watched the Steve Weiss interview... excellent !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Thanks for another great YouTube Chat today, Scott. Lots of great questions from your fans and answers from you. Caesar Romero and the orange segments. Yep, I remember that weirdness. Anyone not sure what I'm talking about? Head to Dearly Departed on YouTube to find out.

I've been out of the loop for a while and just started watching them. I love both this and the Podcast- supporting Scott on Patreon. Thanks Scott!
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Me, just waiting for the next podcast
    Hope sometime in October.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Loved the one about Hollywood's Superman in the latest batch. What a way to go though. I'm glad people remembered him when they found out what had happened (as close as I'm gonna get without giving away spoilers).

I also watched the trailer for the movie he was in on Netflix. The dude was a little off as Scott mentioned. That's obvious in the preview I wanted to watch the whole movie, but Netflix is charging for it. I think that's ridiculous considering that movies like that are normally free to members. I'll find it somewhere else because it's worth a watch from what I saw.

Scott has a new YouTube chat, and it's on right now.

Because of the time differencem this was the first time in ages I managed to watch live and got a shout out.