Thread: Texas man drives to beer garden with ‘mangled corpse’

Texas man drives to beer garden with ‘mangled corpse’

Last edited by cindyt; 02-18-2020 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Fixed link

OMGosh!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

oh man, that is horrible, my aunt was killed by a drunk driver back in the 80s, he dragged her body a few miles and then drove home, put his car in the garage when he got up the next day and went to his car he saw her moped attached to the front bumper, he was arrested and only had to serve six months in jail, my aunt was 28 years old I believe.

I wish they would crack down even harder on drunk drivers!
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Holy crap. Horrible.

Y'all think maybe he should have just left the guy in the street or something?
    Jeeze - it was rather past the point of needing to be in a hurry, I'd say.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Drunken dipshit destroys dead guy he killed and has no clue? I am ever so surprised.

Holy shit! This reminds me of one of my buddies brother he was hit by a drugged up woman & dragged down the road with no hope of survival.
    All she got was two years for DUI as she was a recovering addict with high hopes & a job it made me so angry she stole a life & got no justice served to her.

I agree that there should be big penalties for injuring or killing people due to driving while impaired.
    And yeah, when a serious accident happens resulting in harm, the first item of investigation should be drug and alcohol testing.
    But the next, immediate items of investigation should be testing IQ and commons sense, cause it's just not right that somebody drunk gets reamed for causing an accident while somebody who's just too bloody damned stupid to be driving around gets to walk away, chalking it up to an unfortunate accident.
    If a drunk guy runs me over, at least I can understand how it might have happened. If some cold-sober, dumbass of epic proportion runs me over then there's just no bloody excuse and that son of a bitch should never be allowed to walk around loose again either.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Call your congressional representative, Jim because that should definitely be a law. Same penalty. Drunk or dipshit driver = off to the pen for a good stretch.