Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 14 year old missing for a month found dead in chimney

  1. #1

    14 year old missing for a month found dead in chimney

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/14/us/oh...ead/index.html

    This is just awful. A 14 year old boy in Ohio has been missing for a month. Police believe they have found his body in the chimney of a vacant vacation home. It looks like he tried to climb down the chimney and got stuck. I can't imagine what he would have gone through. ☹️

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dawg Town
    Posts
    35,541
    Quote Originally Posted by parapsycho View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/14/us/oh...ead/index.html

    This is just awful. A 14 year old boy in Ohio has been missing for a month. Police believe they have found his body in the chimney of a vacant vacation home. It looks like he tried to climb down the chimney and got stuck. I can't imagine what he would have gone through. ☹️
    I can't imagine either. That poor thing.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,664
    That poor kid, what a tragedy.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    5,702
    That is so sad.
    No More Stolen Sisters.

  5. #5
    https://www.portclintonnewsherald.co...on/4688715002/

    So, he made it to the second floor of the home, but;

    "The chimney was blocked between the second and first floor, trapping the teen inside the chimney. A preliminary autopsy ruled the cause of death to be compressive asphyxia.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    5,702
    That is a horrible way to die.
    No More Stolen Sisters.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,420
    Quote Originally Posted by parapsycho View Post
    https://www.portclintonnewsherald.co...on/4688715002/

    So, he made it to the second floor of the home, but;

    "The chimney was blocked between the second and first floor, trapping the teen inside the chimney. A preliminary autopsy ruled the cause of death to be compressive asphyxia.”
    The chimney was blocked.(sadly thats the problem)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •