Thread: Nick Gordon, Former Partner of Bobbi Kristina Brown.

Nick Gordon, Former Partner of Bobbi Kristina Brown.

Nick Gordon, partner of the late Bobbi Kristina Brown — the only daughter of the late Whitney Houston and singer Bobby Brown — is dead at the age of 30, his lawyer said Wednesday.
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...hitney-houston

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Nick Gordon, partner of the late Bobbi Kristina Brown — the only daughter of the late Whitney Houston and singer Bobby Brown — is dead at the age of 30, his lawyer said Wednesday.
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...hitney-houston
    Who was the connection?
    I think there must of been one person that
    supplied them with drugs.

So that person needs to be in prison.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I don't know, London.

From what the article and the attorneys interviewed state, it seems he was everyone's connection: including his own. Several credible sources corroborate that he was far from a nice guy. The gold digger who dug his own grave type.

His being the connection is somewhat irrelevant. Everybody in that circle was doing drugs because they choose to. Having used myself in the past, it was easy to get them from a number of people over the years. I no longer use, and no one in my group does. But, all I have to do is go to certain places and connect. It may be 17 years but it's still out there if I want it. Watch the documentary Whitney, it tells a lot about her use and those of the people she surrounded herself with.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    His being the connection is somewhat irrelevant. Everybody in that circle was doing drugs because they choose to. Having used myself in the past, it was easy to get them from a number of people over the years. I no longer use, and no one in my group does. But, all I have to do is go to certain places and connect. It may be 17 years but it's still out there if I want it. Watch the documentary Whitney, it tells a lot about her use and those of the people she surrounded herself with.
    Is that the one where her own brother admitted she had been using since she was a teenager right? I've seen a few docs and can't remember what one I saw it on. IIRC, a few members of her family weren't happy with him admitting it because they still wanted her to be seen as little miss perfect who was corrupted by the big bad Bobby when the truth was she had been using long before she ever set eyes on him.

As for Nick, I'd love to say it was a shock to hear but I can't. Ever since Bobbi died, it's been a case not if but when it was going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Is that the one where her own brother admitted she had been using since she was a teenager right? I've seen a few docs and can't remember what one I saw it on. IIRC, a few members of her family weren't happy with him admitting it because they still wanted her to be seen as little miss perfect who was corrupted by the big bad Bobby when the truth was she had been using long before she ever set eyes on him.

As for Nick, I'd love to say it was a shock to hear but I can't. Ever since Bobbi died, it's been a case not if but when it was going to happen.
    Yes, from 2018. It was not just him but someone else in her circle admits to giving her weed and a little bit of coke for her birthday. Again, long before Bobby came on the scene. She had her connections within her own family. It's an honest documentary and a little tough to watch as everything goes off track. As for Nick, he is to blame as much as anybody. All they saw was the money, she was the gravy train.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Bobbi Kristina’s fiancé Nick Gordon overdosed on heroin, toxicology report confirms

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/06/bobbi...479.1576964958