Thread: Fort Worth police officer shoots woman to death inside her..

Fort Worth police officer shoots woman to death inside her..

Why did he just shoot her?? No questions asked. Why did he not identify himself and simply tell her to put her hands up and walk out?

the cop has been charged with murder

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/14/us/fo...son/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post

This is a good first step.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post

So now I see they are saying she had a gun and
    pointed it at the cop.( who didn't say who he was)

I'm curious about the neighbor who summoned the cops in the first place.
    But yeah - you hear somebody prowling around outside your house in the dark, hell yeah you grab a gun.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I'm curious about the neighbor who summoned the cops in the first place.
    But yeah - you hear somebody prowling around outside your house in the dark, hell yeah you grab a gun.
    That happened to us a long time ago, but we didn't have a gun to grab. It was about 10 pm. I was sitting at my desk in the great hall, eating an ice cream sandwich, when I looked out the windows and saw two county cops running around my front yard with their guns drawn. So, I called the cops. Lol. Turned out, somebody allegedly from my house had reported a prowler. Thing is, everybody was sound asleep but me, and I certainly didn't call. They came to the door, and I had to wake everybody in the house up. All of them had the look of being asleep for a long time. I don't know what was up with the call. We were lucky those cops were nice. Of course, I'm white. That might have made a difference.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    That happened to us a long time ago, but we didn't have a gun to grab. It was about 10 pm. I was sitting at my desk in the great hall, eating an ice cream sandwich, when I looked out the windows and saw two county cops running around my front yard with their guns drawn. So, I called the cops. Lol. Turned out, somebody allegedly from my house had reported a prowler. Thing is, everybody was sound asleep but me, and I certainly didn't call. They came to the door, and I had to wake everybody in the house up. All of them had the look of being asleep for a long time. I don't know what was up with the call. We were lucky those cops were nice. Of course, I'm white. That might have made a difference.
    They probably should have taken you down to the station for some questioning - just to be sure you were on the up and up and not faking anything.
    I mean, how did they even know that you didn't break into the house and steal that ice cream sandwich, or that you weren't going to do some seriously bad stuff once you were through eating it? First, the ice cream sandwich, next the jewelry; and then the family automobile for a crime spree spread over 6 states and a dozen ice cream shops involving 16 flavors; is what it could have been. They. did.nothing. Some cops they were - Batman; they were not.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    They probably should have taken you down to the station for some questioning - just to be sure you were on the up and up and not faking anything.
    I mean, how did they even know that you didn't break into the house and steal that ice cream sandwich, or that you weren't going to do some seriously bad stuff once you were through eating it? First, the ice cream sandwich, next the jewelry; and then the family automobile for a crime spree spread over 6 states and a dozen ice cream shops involving 16 flavors; is what it could have been. They. did.nothing. Some cops they were - Batman; they were not.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

LOL too funny Jim, I mean the way the cops were prowling and acting you would think they were the criminals, they did not follow protocol in a welfare check they go. knock on the door and say its the police , we were called to do a welfare check are you in need of assistance,
    Last edited by pkstracy; 10-18-2019 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    LOL too funny Jim, I mean the way the cops were prowling and acting you would think they were the criminals, they did not follow protocol in a welfare check they go. knock on the door and say its the police , we were called to do a welfare check are you in need of assistance,
    So well said.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 10-18-2019 at 06:21 PM. Reason: fixed my misspelled word in the quote