Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein, Accused Sex Trafficker

Who did it ? People who do not want their own mess exposed. From the highest to the lowest.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

He killed himself

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    He killed himself
    Yep.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Yep.
    Well, I still think it was murder. LOL. But it will never be proved. I just finished The Billionaire Murders that happened here in Toronto, 2 years last month and still no clue or suspects. In reading it I could fully understand why people would want him dead, nasty business. The narrative suggests this to will not be solved any time soon. Way too big, 4 billion dollars so no one is talking. People with a lot to gain with his death, people who do not like to lose at any cost.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

If it would expose more of his ilk, and their enablers, I'd like to see some indictments.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

This all would make a great MOW. Do they still make those?

Quote Originally Posted by Follower View Post
    This all would make a great MOW. Do they still make those?
    Probably not - I think it's been upstaged by The Washington Reality Show Of The Hour.
    I believe he killed himself, but there are surely a lot of powerful people out there used to getting what they want who danged sure didn't want the guy to talk or publish any memoirs. And some of the reported circumstances sure are odd - video footage unavailable, inattentive guards - so it's easy to see how the suspicions could get traction. Considering the nature of the crimes and the type of people and the wealth involved, somebody wanting him dead and having the money and connections to make it happen - even in that jail - is not a far-fetched scenario.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Donald Trump is the reason for his death.(murder)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Donald Trump is the reason for his death.(murder)
    I just watched a British doc called The Prince and the Pedophile. While most of the focus is on Andrew and Epstein there is film of Scump dancing with a group of women, he stops to welcome Epstein to his home and you can see him point out some girls to him and say "Look at her, she's hot.'' He then whispers something to Epstein who bends over laughing. I can only imagine what was said, disgusting no doubt.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 01-10-2020 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I just watched a British doc called The Prince and the Pedophile. While most of the focus is on Andrew and Epstein there is film of Scump dancing with a group of women, he stops to welcome Epstein to his home and you can see him point out some girls to him and say "Look at her, she's hot.'' He then whispers something to Epstein who bends over laughing. I can only imagine what was said, disgusting no doubt.
    Wow - that's an awful thing to say about those guys.
    I'm bet they were just sharing their favorite funny Bible stories or maybe that amusing anecdote that Pat Robertson had told on the 700 Club the night before.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I love that he whined about being locked in a shower stall for an hour. Poor boo-boo.

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...-aide/2495762/

I wonder if she will end up a "suicide". Hmm.

I read she had the corona virus. Can't find it know of course. Don't think it was true.
    Hmmm indeed.

It all comes down to Donald Trump.
    And his thing with underage girls.

Now that Ghislaine Maxwell has been found guilty of helping
    Epstein sexually abuse underage girls.
    Hope she will name the names of the powerful men who
    were a part of this.

Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years in prison.
    Good.(sorry it was not more)

She has been the fall gal for all those wealthy men, name those people so that justice can be fully served.

This goes in Police Blotter because he's most well-known for being a sex criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    She has been the fall gal for all those wealthy men, name those people so that justice can be fully served.
    (1) Prince Andrew
    (2) Donald Trump
    (3) Alan Dershowitz
    (4)Bill Gates
    (5) Bill Clinton

Just to name a few powerful/wealthy men.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    (1) Prince Andrew
    (2) Donald Trump
    (3) Alan Dershowitz
    (4)Bill Gates
    (5) Bill Clinton

Just to name a few powerful/wealthy men.
    It sucks to say but I genuinely doubt they will ever face any kind of justice where this is concerned. It reminds you of Jimmy Saville over here in the UK. People knew what he was up to but it was kept hushed up because of other people involved which included high ranking police officers, judges, lawyers, actors etc. There are a few famous people here in the UK that it is common knowledge about but it will be another case of it only coming out when they are dead even though we were promised never again after Saville.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    It sucks to say but I genuinely doubt they will ever face any kind of justice where this is concerned. It reminds you of Jimmy Saville over here in the UK. People knew what he was up to but it was kept hushed up because of other people involved which included high ranking police officers, judges, lawyers, actors etc. There are a few famous people here in the UK that it is common knowledge about but it will be another case of it only coming out when they are dead even though we were promised never again after Saville.
    Very True, Jimmy Saville is a good example.