Thread: Man learns momâ??s body was sold to US Army for â??blast testing

Man learns momâ??s body was sold to US Army for â??blast testing

One of the strangest things you will ever read

https://fox6now.com/2019/07/30/man-l...blast-testing/

I have no words.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Wow.

Two things:

1. A lot of people might hesitate to donate a deceased family member for US Army blast testing or maybe Frankenstein-like regeneration experiments involving dissection and slicing and splicing and such; so offer them a few bucks or free gas for a month; see where that takes you.

2. The US military has no business buying dead Americans on the black market for blast testing. That is a gross violation of the rights of the deceased and the family. Why do they need to do that anyway?

They can do all of the blast testing they like without violating the rights or sensibilities of any citizens as it is.
    They've already got Iraq and Iran, and even Canada and Mexico if they don't want to send the bombers all the way over seas.

This story just doesn't make sense - there's more to it than that, I say.
    Maybe the military was testing one of those Time Gate portals or something that had more specific corpse needs and requirements than just the ability to be blown up.
    That would kind of make sense.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I too, think there is more to this story. Not too many Elder Ladies ride shotgun in a Humvee.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Reuters published this exposé in December 2017.
    BRC is not a military organization. If (and when) BRC is found guilty of violations, BRC/Gore will bear it, not the Army.
    Should the Army have paid a vendor who shouldâ??ve been out of business before 2015? Everyone knows that answer, but that isnâ??t the question being asked.
    Studying the impact of IED blasts provides information used to improve the effectiveness of vehicles and body armor. However, such research would have void controls because the IED-makers create their devices with different materials, measurements, detonators.

The military could ask permission from bereaved Soldiersâ?? families to examine their loved ones post-mortem following such blasts. Each family wants to save the pain of anotherâ??s.
    But the bodies...well, the blast gets them from beneath, throws them far from the spot/vehicle, sometimes thereâ??s not much left of them to study.

The primary studies and resources are currently focused on treating (not necessarily preventing) TBIs, which is a form of combat against the wind.

A contractor doing it makes more sense. I would still be upset if I had not previously agreed to it. Traumatic Brain Injury is finally getting the overdue study that's been necessary. From Sports to Combat.

Can you guys imagine volunteering your mom, though, since some people do? "Yeah, here ya go, it's what she would've wanted." :-\

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Can you guys imagine volunteering your mom, though, since some people do? "Yeah, here ya go, it's what she would've wanted." :-\
    Absolutely not.
    There's a line that should never be crossed, and that line ends at crash test dummy; NOT blast test dummy.

Now MIL, that's a whole different thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    They probably don't accept still living subjects though.

They should give her a medal or something. She done her part for national security.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    They probably don't accept still living subjects though.
    That, is a damn shame.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I still like my former MIL; however, her son not so much. He would also make an excellent subject since he gained and maintains an extra 100 lbs. since the divorce. The possibilities of blast testing variations would also expand.

I have read several books on bodies being donated to medical science. you lose complete control. If you think that your skin is going to be donated to a burn victim it could just as well be donated to a man getting a Penile enlargement. You could Be sent to a facility that does crash tests for car safety. Nobody donates children. Therefore their car safety is not as good as adult car safety there is not as much research. Quite a few peoples heads go to plastic surgery trainees. The hands may go to somebody learning about carpal tunnel research. Basically A body is piecemeal. Or you could go to a body Farm to study maggots and decomp.

Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    I have read several books on bodies being donated to medical science. you lose complete control. If you think that your skin is going to be donated to a burn victim it could just as well be donated to a man getting a Penile enlargement. You could Be sent to a facility that does crash tests for car safety. Nobody donates children. Therefore their car safety is not as good as adult car safety there is not as much research. Quite a few peoples heads go to plastic surgery trainees. The hands may go to somebody learning about carpal tunnel research. Basically A body is piecemeal. Or you could go to a body Farm to study maggots and decomp.
    So what you're saying is that when the military or whoever pays us a single, flat rate for the body of our mother or mother-in-law, we're really getting robbed because they can turn around and sell it for more piece by piece?

Now I see how this works.

Instead of selling the whole thing to a "middle man", we need to be dicing it up and getting the right parts, to the right people, at the right price.