Thread: Mackenzie Lueck/Sugar Babies

Mackenzie Lueck/Sugar Babies

Hi Death Hags! Long-time lurker/first time poster. I was wondering about your thoughts as a community on the sad situation of Mackenzie Lueck RIP. This seems to be a forum more along my age (53) and I'm totally gobsmacked about the whole "Sugar Babies" phenomenon. I've seen my share of crazy shiz living in LA since 1983, but kids at my work are on board with online/IRL hookups and I'm like: "Are you nuts??" Apologies if there's a thread for this already (I searched, promise!) huge respect to Scott and all the Hags AZC

People of age have the right to their own type of men/women. It's tragic that she went out to meet this sucker, and he killed her.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I knew she must have "gotten herself" into something - meeting someone in a park like that.
    I didn't know she was living that lifestyle.

I don't see any difference between that and prostitution really.
    That said, I don't really see anything wrong with prostitution when all parties are engaging willingly.

I feel really sad for her and her family, but now it's the kind of sadness I'd feel if she had died of a self-administered drug overdose.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Wife of killer has come forward and said he tried to kill her as well https://www.foxnews.com/us/mackenzie...ller-wife-utah
    Last edited by pkstracy; 07-01-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Wife of killer has come forward and said he tried to kill her as well https://www.foxnews.com/us/mackenzie...ller-wife-utah
    I guess practice really does make perfect.

I guess so, Jim.

I suspect that this guy had the makings of a serial killer, assuming that he isn't already one.
    That contractor saying the guy asked about building a hidden, sound-proof room sort of suggests he had some ongoing plans.

It's just a shame that young woman didn't get a sense that something was wrong that night.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Wife says they never consummated their marriage.
    There’s no cause-effect between that and homicidal rage, but there might be some connection.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

OK - I'm not sure what to think about this.
    The police are saying now that the body of MacKenzie Lueck has been found in a Utah canyon about 85 miles north of Salt Lake City.

WTF?

They said earlier that they had recovered some of her belongings and her charred remains from the backyard of Ajayi, so does this mean that they recovered part of her remains there and part in the canyon?

Does it mean that they recovered her remains in the canyon - which is what I get from the news article - and that the remains found in the backyard were not hers?

I guess there will be more to come...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/utah-poli...172744094.html

10. 07-06-2019, 07:18 PM

11. 07-06-2019, 07:19 PM

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    People of age have the right to their own type of men/women. It's tragic that she went out to meet this sucker, and he killed her.
    For sure, not being the morality police! I was brought up 'never to get in cars with strangers,' etc. so this kind of meeting seems to me fraught with danger. That being said, I'm not comfortable with Uber/Lyft or air B&B either, so...://

A very strange story,she just got back from her grandmother funeral in California and was dropped off directly from the airport at a park at 3 am ?