Thread: Lorraine Warren

Lorraine Warren

For those of you who are into the paranormal or have seen the conjuring movies, Lorraine has passed away.

Lorraine Warren, the major Paranormal Investigator who inspired The Conjuring series, has died at the age of 92.
    According to Patch, Warren's passing was announced by her son-in-law, Tony Spera, who said, "It is with deep sadness that I must announce that Lorraine Warren has passed away. She died peacefully in her sleep at home last night."
    https://popculture.com/celebrity/201...gator-dead-92/

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    For those of you who are into the paranormal or have seen the conjuring movies, Lorraine has passed away.

Lorraine Warren, the major Paranormal Investigator who inspired The Conjuring series, has died at the age of 92.
    According to Patch, Warren's passing was announced by her son-in-law, Tony Spera, who said, "It is with deep sadness that I must announce that Lorraine Warren has passed away. She died peacefully in her sleep at home last night."
    https://popculture.com/celebrity/201...gator-dead-92/
    Sad to hear. I love watching the old videos of her and Ed on YT especially the ones of their museum.

I know me too, ShellC, I wonder who is going to get all of their items, I heard rumors she left it to Zak Bagins, the daughter, I think isn't into that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I know me too, ShellC, I wonder who is going to get all of their items, I heard rumors she left it to Zak Bagins, the daughter, I think isn't into that stuff.
    If it is left to him, I hope he does the right thing with it. He was the one who got Sharon Tate's wedding dress and there is a rumour going around he's gonna do something on the anniversary of her death as Manson's grandson has also given him a lot of things.

If it is left to him, Zak will feel like he's won the jackpot. They have a lot of stuff. If the family doesn't want it then he's definitely the person to leave it too. He's getting quite the collection.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah I know Lorraine and Zak were very close and at one time she was very close to Ryan Buell, (SP?) , until his legal troubles happened, and I had heard that she was going to leave it all to Ryan, but yeah who knows now, I always wanted to go see Lorraine and Eds haunted objects, I think Zak's museum is in LA or Vegas can't remember which, if it's in Vegas, I'll ask hubby if we can go.