Thread: West Virginia mom shoots daughters, killing one

West Virginia mom shoots daughters, killing one

Saddest thing I've read today; no one has any idea why this happened as of yet:
    https://wjla.com/news/local/8-year-o...ultiple-wounds

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    God bless the 11YO, Olivia, who Mommy only shot in the leg (while little sister died of shots and stabs to four different body parts).
    Wow.
    ??You were always my favorite, sweetie!?
    (Orellana didn??t say that, but it comes to mind when the wounds were so disparate from one another)

Lady, why didn??t you just leave the girls at home and wander off by yourself?
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    God bless the 11YO, Olivia, who Mommy only shot in the leg (while little sister died of shots and stabs to four different body parts).
    Wow.
    “You were always my favorite, sweetie!”
    (Orellana didn’t say that, but it comes to mind when the wounds were so disparate from one another)

Lady, why didn’t you just leave the girls at home and wander off by yourself?
    Smells like Dianne Downs and Susan Smith to me.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Smells like Dianne Downs and Susan Smith to me.
    Yep. Not the save-my-angels-from-this-evil-planet type of killer mommy, but the other kind (still then, she barely ??tried? with the 11YO...probably and fortunately lost her nerve, maybe)...

Five bucks says she??s pretending to be crazy.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    Yep. Not the save-my-angels-from-this-evil-planet type of killer mommy, but the other kind (still then, she barely “tried” with the 11YO...probably and fortunately lost her nerve, maybe)...

Five bucks says she’s pretending to be crazy.

Agreed - bet a man who doesn't want kids will come out........they always do.

Thank you for the update findadeathaddict. This whole thing gets more disturbing as more details get released.

So much for that myth of a "maternal instinct".

I bet she was going to kill herself, if so she would be dead also in the house with the child she killed, not hiding in some woods or where ever they found her ass.

pk - I agree, she probably lost her nerve.
    After slaughtering her 8-year-Old 😡

What else has come out about this case?