Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8151617

Thread: Shocking facts about celebrities

Did you know that the "falling man" from 9/11 was the younger brother of one of the Village People?

Billy Weathersby Guest
    speaking of 911, Anthony Perkins' widow, Berry Berensen, was a passenger on one the planes that crashed into the Twin Towers..

Bbeelzebub Guest
    Did you know that Catherine Zeta Jones lies about her age???? She actually is old enough to be Michael Douglas' grandmother.

intothelight Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    Yeah.... there's a story somewhere, probably on FAD about how he and Peter Fonda got high as kites and planned to liberate Henry Fonda's ashes.
    That's hilarious. Oh the crap you think of when you're high. I have always loved James Garner.

When John F Kennedy was president he ordered his secretary to get him all the Cuban cigars she could get her hands on.
    She came back with 1200. Right after that he signed the trade embargo with Cuba.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

One of the guys in Ace of Base used to be in a Nazi Skinhead punk band:
    http://noisey.vice.com/blog/ace-of-b...cret-nazi-past
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Ace of Base
    Worst.Band.Ever. People fuck with me and start singing that fucking song about her wanting another baby... Quickest way to get me out of a room.

How weird is that. Isn't Ace of Base the geoup that put out happy dance hits?

9. 04-23-2014, 03:17 PM
    Reason
    Hostile first post

If the following is true, this may be the young actress who was raped by an older actor instead of the Natalie Wood/Kirk Douglas rumor.

[Joan Collins] describes being drugged and raped when she was still a virgin. At the time she was an up and coming actress signed to a British film studio when the older Irish actor Maxwell Reed asked her out.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ntcmp=features
    Last edited by cindyt; 12-01-2014 at 10:38 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    Worst.Band.Ever. People fuck with me and start singing that fucking song about her wanting another baby... Quickest way to get me out of a room.
    So true. I have always hated Ace of Base.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

I didn't see a thread dedicated to John Travolta, but this chick seems to have lost her mind and is trying to have Obama arrest Travolta:

DEAR HONORABLE. BARACK OBAMA, Mr. President, John Travolta Is A White Male. A White Male Who Has Repeatedly Broken The Law And Must Be Arrested! The Facts Remain And Are Argumentative And Have Been Proven To Beyond A Reasonable Doubt That This Man Has Sexually Assaulted Many & Multiple Men And Should Be Arrested And Answer To These Inhumane And Disgusting Acts Of Perversion! Thank You! -- LARK VOORHIES INC.

Dear President Barack Obama, I Am Writing This Letter In Hopes That You Will Personally Review Every Single Sexual Assault Victim Who Came Forward In Regards To John Travolta! I Am Requesting That You Do The Right Thing And Not Place Blame On The Victims But Instead Help Financially And Support In Legal Aid For All The Victims! John Travolta Must Be Brought To Justice! We Must Not Ignore These Issues! Thank You Mr. President! --LARK VOORHIES INC.

http://www.fishwrapper.com/post/2016...ims-obama-sad/
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I didn't see a thread dedicated to John Travolta, but this chick seems to have lost her mind and is trying to have Obama arrest Travolta:

DEAR HONORABLE. BARACK OBAMA, Mr. President, John Travolta Is A White Male. A White Male Who Has Repeatedly Broken The Law And Must Be Arrested! The Facts Remain And Are Argumentative And Have Been Proven To Beyond A Reasonable Doubt That This Man Has Sexually Assaulted Many & Multiple Men And Should Be Arrested And Answer To These Inhumane And Disgusting Acts Of Perversion! Thank You! -- LARK VOORHIES INC.

Dear President Barack Obama, I Am Writing This Letter In Hopes That You Will Personally Review Every Single Sexual Assault Victim Who Came Forward In Regards To John Travolta! I Am Requesting That You Do The Right Thing And Not Place Blame On The Victims But Instead Help Financially And Support In Legal Aid For All The Victims! John Travolta Must Be Brought To Justice! We Must Not Ignore These Issues! Thank You Mr. President! --LARK VOORHIES INC.

http://www.fishwrapper.com/post/2016...ims-obama-sad/
    Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

If she doesn't get a response from Barack - I hear he stays kind of busy being the President and all - she should maybe try the Bureau of Indian Affairs. They'll probably get right on it.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

If she doesn't get a response from Barack - I hear he stays kind of busy being the President and all - she should maybe try the Bureau of Indian Affairs. They'll probably get right on it.
    Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Lol.
    Seriously - when a reputable, believable source makes credible allegations like that they should be immediately addressed. Failure to do so shows disdain for the allegation and disrespect for the alligator.

You're from the South - we don't just go around disrespecting alligators; now do we?

Seriously - when a reputable, believable source makes credible allegations like that they should be immediately addressed. Failure to do so shows disdain for the allegation and disrespect for the alligator.

You're from the South - we don't just go around disrespecting alligators; now do we?
    If I ever see one up close I will most def disrespect an one by running for my life.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

If I ever see one up close I will most def disrespect an one by running for my life.
    They're not that agile out of water - sort of like dolphins; don't seem so clever on land; and the attitudes evaporate right away like moisture through a blowhole.

Just to sure though; be sure to have a "friend" with you. That way; you don't have to outrun the alligator - just the friend.

I've been reading up on this whole "Travolta is gay" thing - absolutely ludicrous - not the first iota of proof; just lots of allegations (there we go again); some pictures and testimony and what not.

No wonder Obama hasn't called the woman back.

They're not that agile out of water - sort of like dolphins; don't seem so clever on land; and the attitudes evaporate right away like moisture through a blowhole.

Just to sure though; be sure to have a "friend" with you. That way; you don't have to outrun the alligator - just the friend.

We've got one sneaking around a lake in DeKalb County (Atlanta). It's been there for years, though I don't see how it survived. They couldn't catch it. Now it's gotten bold enough to lay about on the shores and they have closed down the entire park. If that booger come up here to Barrow, I'm moving to Canada.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

FredericZeng Guest
    Did you know Elvis Presley started dyeing his hair in high school but he was naturally a blonde. I can't imagine him blonde.

He had blond hair in kissing cousins. I read in a bio back in the day that he dyed his hair and made Priscella die hers black because his mother had black hair.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

he dyed his hair and made Priscella dye hers black because his mother had black hair.
    Yeah, no issues there.

I remember reading their sex life was pretty much non existent after she had Lisa Marie, as having a baby made her a mother and no longer a sexy child bride.
    Last edited by TheWrath of MadelineKahn; 03-17-2016 at 02:56 PM.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    Yeah, no issues there.

I remember reading their sex life was pretty much non existent after she had Lisa Marie, as having a baby made her a mother and no longer a sexy child bride.
    That's what I read too.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

i'm a big elvis fan, so i've read alot. yes his mama had black hair. but i also read, that him dyeing his hair black was basically done for the b&w tv.
    that it looked better or something. but, he did start dying young. was cool to see pics of him when he was in the army and his hair grew out back to his natural color

p.s.and yes, true. even cilla put it in her movie, that after she had the baby, elvis was basically done with her

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    i'm a big elvis fan, so i've read alot. yes his mama had black hair. but i also read, that him dyeing his hair black was basically done for the b&w tv.
    that it looked better or something.
    but, he did start dying young. was cool to see pics of him when he was in the army and his hair grew out back to his natural color

p.s.and yes, true. even cilla put it in her movie, that after she had the baby, elvis was basically done with her
    Makes sense to me. I thought he was gorgeous with his natural color in Love Me Tender. To me, it gave him an innocent look. Also, I'm contrary, but I think the blond look was better for the B&W and black for color.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Paul Winchell the ventriloquist was the first person to design and patent a mechanical implantable heart.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

maddmatt Guest
    Is she sure it wasn't Bill Crosby?

Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    Jonathon Winters suffered a mental breakdown in the late 1950's from overwork. He was treated at an asylum in Hartford, where he befriended, of all people, Cheryl Crane, daughter of Lana Turner, who was sent there by the judge supervising her custody arrangements after the inquest into her stabbing of Johnny Stompanato.

Crane's life partner Josh (Joyce Lemay), at one time dated Peter Lawford.
    a big Jonathon Winter fan was Robin williams.(and look what happened to him)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Is this schocking? You tell me.

French soccer player, 2018 world champion Antoine Griezmann, has three children:

- Mia, born on April 8, 2016,
    - Amarao, born on April 8, 2018,
    - Alba, born on April 8, 2021.

J.