View Poll Results: Which Martial Artists was the best actor?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bruce Lee

16 64.00%
  • Chuck Norris

4 16.00%
  • Steven Segal

5 20.00%
  • Jean Claude Van Damme

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best TV or Film Martial Artist

Danny62 Guest

Best TV or Film Martial Artist

Who was the best Martial artist Chuck or Bruce?

I think Bruce could have beaten Chuck!
    Last edited by Danny62; 10-18-2007 at 09:06 PM.

Guest Guest
    Bruce Lee once said the only man he could really fight was Chuck Norris, because Chuck was the only one who could keep up with him.

I voted Bruce, even though Chuck has WAY better Chuck jokes.

Chuck Norris once threw a roundhouse kick so fast it broke the time/space barrier and knocked Amelia Earhart's airplane out of the sky.

RoRo Guest
    Bruce Lee although I have to say Chuck Norris is great and a nice guy , my nephew met him at a karate competition and he was wonderful..my nephew was 4 and loved his movies

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Bruce Lee once said the only man he could really fight was Chuck Norris, because Chuck was the only one who could keep up with him.

I voted Bruce, even though Chuck has WAY better Chuck jokes.

Chuck Norris once threw a roundhouse kick so fast it broke the time/space barrier and knocked Amelia Earhart's airplane out of the sky.
    I love those jokes:

Chuck Norris died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him!

b57hrle Guest
    I'd vote for Bruce too but I like Chuck too....

Jet Li

firegilnotguns Guest
    The Chuck Norris jokes crack me up but I'll have to say that Bruce Lee was the better martial artist.

PvN73 Guest
    Bruce Lee for me...

Chuck Norris is hilarious, so was his show.

bruce was like jimi,chuck is eric clapton

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    bruce was like jimi,chuck is eric clapton
    Jimi Hendrix and Bruce Lee were both born on the same day Nov 27th.

Hendrix was two years older though.

SlippyInvader Guest
    Bruce! I love him!

Guest Guest
    It would be a damn good fight, but I think Bruce would kick his bum. Throw in Jackie Chan and Jet Li and there would a tag team.

Danny62 Guest
    Okay its staged but here is what it might look like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu-in...related&search=

I think Bruce Lee would win. Didn't Lee teach Chuck Norris?

I choose Bruce, But to give Chuck his due.....

Chuck Norris was the fourth wise man. He gave Jesus the gift of beard.

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    If you spell "CHUCK NORRIS" in a game of Scrabble...You win.

FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by tiffsboys4 View Post
    I think Bruce Lee would win. Didn't Lee teach Chuck Norris?
    I don't know but they fought in The Way of the Dragon(Return of the Dragon). Long story short: Chuck dies.

the struggle is inside,grasshopper.

bruce was more influential,but chuck has the reach and bulk.

magblax Guest
    Bruce!!
    ??Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.?

Between the two, who was the better ?

[SIZE=3]IMO, BRUCE LEE was the better martial artist of the two.[/SIZE]

Interestingly about the two men, and in relation to this board:
    BRUCE LEE instructed SHARON TATE & NANCY KWAN on some simple basics of martial arts for a fight scene in the film [SIZE=3]THE WRECKING CREW[/SIZE], and CHUCK NORRIS made his film debut in the same film; Towards the end of the movie there is a scene at a bar/restaurant THE HOUSE OF SEVEN JOYS. SHARON TATE is seated at the bar. Her character is suppose to be in disguise, so she is wearing a brunette wig & dark glasses. ELKE SOMMER comes in with some of her paramour's henchmen, one of whom is
    CHUCK NORRIS. Then DEAN MARTIN arrives. Now, this is where CHUCK NORRIS gives his first line of dialogue on screen. NORRIS approaches DEAN MARTIN and says, "(Give me)Your gun Mr. Helm."

Danny62 Guest
    Chuck would be disappointed with the poll results! LOL

Snoopy Guest
    Bruce Lee without a doubt!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    I heard a rumor that Chuck and Bruce had a behind closed doors fight. and when they both came out neither would say who won. Bruce took it to his grave. and Chuck won't say. anyone else hear about this? is it true? but I can't pick....Bruce was a master in his time. but Chuck was just as good. so... null vote for me.

Kathyf Guest
    No Question BRUCE LEE

Bruce is better by about three sidekicks to the head.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

CHUCK NORRIS Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    I heard a rumor that Chuck and Bruce had a behind closed doors fight. and when they both came out neither would say who won. Bruce took it to his grave. and Chuck won't say. anyone else hear about this? is it true? but I can't pick....Bruce was a master in his time. but Chuck was just as good. so... null vote for me.

That Never happened! Bruce was good but never proved it in the ring.

Chuck

sunshine2828 Guest
    Bruce....definitely Bruce!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCK NORRIS View Post
    That Never happened! Bruce was good but never proved it in the ring.

Chuck
    well, thanks for clearing that up Chuck. btw, I loved you in Delta Force.

ComputerGuy Guest
    I never got into the martial arts movies

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    WHAT?!?! seriously, you don't know what your missing. grab a beer and watch Enter The Dragon or any of the Missing In Action movies. so much fun.

Danny62 Guest
    That might be a serious mistake if you lose that poll!!

CHUCK NORRIS Guest
    I enjoyed kicking the shit out of the terrorist's!!!

Chuck

Danny62 Guest
    Sucking up to ole Chuck now are we!!

ComputerGuy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Wasn't Delta Force about the Entebbe Uganda raid?

Danny62 Guest
    Wasn't Delta Force about the Entebbe Uganda raid?
    I have no Idea! I know it was about a plane takeover or something?

Maybe Chuck will clear it up for us?

Death Hag Chris Guest
    well, since Leatherman doesn't post here I gotta suck up to someone.

Danny62 Guest
    well, since Leatherman doesn't post here I gotta suck up to someone.

Well not yet anyway!! LOL

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Well not yet anyway!! LOL
    TRUE!!!! he could show up in spirit.

More Cheese Please Guest
    Bruce Lee

disco Guest
    bruce lee the magnificent

ManUnitedRedDevil Guest
    Bruce Lee all the way. Enter the Dragon ROCKED! Bruce was the king of HIYAA!!! and face contorting!

Jaxxx Guest
    BRUCE....Hey chuck, Bite Me

mike Guest
    Chuck Norris trained with Bruce Lee for 3 years,Chuck Norris was a blackbelt when he met Bruce.Chuck Norris once said on the Mike Douglass Show when he was asked 'How good was Bruce Lee for real.Chuck answered " If Bruce say that I will be dead in one second,I will be dead in one second.There has been talk that Bruce Lee never competed in the ring.Back in the 60's,No one was doing full contact fighting back then and Bruce would laugh at these guys, Saying that they were playing glorified tag games.The Jeet Kune Do group (Bruce Lee's Art) and Bando Boxing were the only two Martial Arts back then doing Full contact here in the USA.Chuck And Bruce did have a real sparring match but there were a few people there My Teacher Dan Inosanto,a police man who trained with Bruce and a couple of other guys(It was no secret match)Chuck Norris left with the Left side of his face red.Chuck said that sparring with Bruce really a hell of a trip because Bruce always attacked him just as he (Chuck) was inhaling then Bruce would catch him all the time while he was getting ready to move or completing a move.A lot of people don't realize that JKD is a street combat art thats not made for sport, Bruce was a street fighter not a sport guy,his writings reflects that,One of his poems was
    Lay your life before your opponent,You must be a ragged doll with no fear or anxiety.
    Don't worry about escaping once the fight starts
    Let him smash into your flesh,You break his bones
    Let him break your bones and You take his life.
    Thats were Bruce was coming from as a Martial Artist.But he and Chuck Norris were nice guys and close friends.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Chuck Norris trained with Bruce Lee for 3 years,Chuck Norris was a blackbelt when he met Bruce.Chuck Norris once said on the Mike Douglass Show when he was asked 'How good was Bruce Lee for real.Chuck answered " If Bruce say that I will be dead in one second,I will be dead in one second.There has been talk that Bruce Lee never competed in the ring.Back in the 60's,No one was doing full contact fighting back then and Bruce would laugh at these guys, Saying that they were playing glorified tag games.The Jeet Kune Do group (Bruce Lee's Art) and Bando Boxing were the only two Martial Arts back then doing Full contact here in the USA.Chuck And Bruce did have a real sparring match but there were a few people there My Teacher Dan Inosanto,a police man who trained with Bruce and a couple of other guys(It was no secret match)Chuck Norris left with the Left side of his face red.Chuck said that sparring with Bruce really a hell of a trip because Bruce always attacked him just as he (Chuck) was inhaling then Bruce would catch him all the time while he was getting ready to move or completing a move.A lot of people don't realize that JKD is a street combat art thats not made for sport, Bruce was a street fighter not a sport guy,his writings reflects that,One of his poems was
    Lay your life before your opponent,You must be a ragged doll with no fear or anxiety.
    Don't worry about escaping once the fight starts
    Let him smash into your flesh,You break his bones
    Let him break your bones and You take his life.
    Thats were Bruce was coming from as a Martial Artist.But he and Chuck Norris were nice guys and close friends.
    I heard Bruce also had his students train in their regulars clothes, thats what they would be wearing in a fight he concluded!!

Bruce was one of a kind!

mike Guest
    Thats true.

Uncle Milte's Huge Wanger Guest
    I HATE Chuck Norris. And I hate all these lame Chuck Norris jokes that have been filling the message board lately. I think anyone who posted those should be banned for good. And they should also be stabbed in the tit. Thank God I was banned for two weeks so that I didn't have to read all those posts and/or participate in that whole Chuck Norris thing. My ban was the best thing that ever happened to me.

SuckMyKiss Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Milte's Huge Wanger View Post
    I HATE Chuck Norris. And I hate all these lame Chuck Norris jokes that have been filling the message board lately. I think anyone who posted those should be banned for good. And they should also be stabbed in the tit. Thank God I was banned for two weeks so that I didn't have to read all those posts and/or participate in that whole Chuck Norris thing. My ban was the best thing that ever happened to me.
    This testimonial was brought to you by, BanHappy LTD!.

mike Guest
    Well,Thats a personal probelm.I'm not trying to be a dickhead but you need to stay away from everything thats Chuck Norris.Did he do anything to you? just inquring

ComputerGuy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Milte's Huge Wanger View Post
    I have to agree with you Milte. Your 2 week banning was one of the best things to ever happen to me as well!!