Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 3143

Thread: Christine Chubbuck

Seagorath Guest
    Still hunting for Richard Davis, the former co-worker of mine who witnessed the "live female newscaster" suicide in the early 90s. Richard said he worked at a paper previously, and the news editor had a compilation tape of death captured on film. It was a blank tape that had been compiled. But it featured the shooting. Also, there are people on the internet who claim they saw it on the internet in the 90s but it was pulled or disappeared into deep web.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Still hunting for Richard Davis, the former co-worker of mine who witnessed the "live female newscaster" suicide in the early 90s. Richard said he worked at a paper previously, and the news editor had a compilation tape of death captured on film. It was a blank tape that had been compiled. But it featured the shooting. Also, there are people on the internet who claim they saw it on the internet in the 90s but it was pulled or disappeared into deep web.
    I'm surprised none of us Hags are in the deep web. I've thought about heading toward the Silk
    Road but I don't want the Feds to bust into my home. LOL
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Simpan26 Guest
    i tried searching christine chubbuck suicide video on deep web. Did not find any. The only thing i did found is this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAh_-i8ikhQ

Quote Originally Posted by Simpan26 View Post
    i tried searching christine chubbuck suicide video on deep web. Did not find any. The only thing i did found is this.
    At 7:58
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Seagorath Guest
    Okay...Aviatrix and the others who pm'd me. I just e-mailed the Chubbuck documents. The Christine Chubbuck footage is out there. Too much evidence supports it. Too many people witnessed it down to a tee. We will find it.

I'd love to see the tape, if it actually is out there. The only "evidence" I've ever seen on this forum - which is now on page number 57 - is hearsay. People giving similar descriptions could be explained by multiple people seeing the tape, but could just as easily be explained by those same people all reading the same description of the events. (Not that I think people are being intentionally dishonest. False memory syndrome is a bitch.)
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Hel_Eljudnir Guest
    that looks like it's cut from the Boulevard of Broken Dreams show, 3 minutes in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBi1OK99swU

Seagorath Guest
    All I'm doing is staying hot on the trail...gonna inspire others to do the same. Your post doesn't add up. It's just a diversion from the fun we're having. Join that fun and you probably won't be such a pessimist in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I'd love to see the tape, if it actually is out there. The only "evidence" I've ever seen on this forum - which is now on page number 57 - is hearsay. People giving similar descriptions could be explained by multiple people seeing the tape, but could just as easily be explained by those same people all reading the same description of the events. (Not that I think people are being intentionally dishonest. False memory syndrome is a bitch.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hel_Eljudnir View Post
    that looks like it's cut from the Boulevard of Broken Dreams show, 3 minutes in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBi1OK99swU
    Yeah it is. Whoever is trying to pass that off as "evidence" that the footage is out there...well.

That's ridiculous.

Yeah, if it were somehow on the deepweb, it would've made its way to the surface, I'm 99.9 percent sure the Vulture article is correct and the tape rests in Mollie Nelson's lawyer's hands.

Simpan26 Guest
    So now it's just a matter of time before the tape will be leaked? I wonder if chubbuck wanted us to see the tape?

I wonder if chubbuck wanted us to see the tape?
    Probably. She certainly had no qualms about shooting herself while the cameras rolled.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    All I'm doing is staying hot on the trail...gonna inspire others to do the same. Your post doesn't add up. It's just a diversion from the fun we're having. Join that fun and you probably won't be such a pessimist in life.
    I'm just a realist. On the other hand, would you like to buy some magic beans?
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I'm just a realist. On the other hand, would you like to buy some magic beans?
    Uh, remember what happened to those magic beans?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

For you Aussies, "Christine" is screening at the Melbourne International Film Festival tonight and the 12th.

Who is Mollie Nelson?
    #1. A message from Mollie and her husband to all of death hags around the world :

#2. When your daughter is no longer your daughter :

source

another proof that @Seagorath said always, about the role of christine's mother in suicide of christine.

#3. Also, i watched THESE doc/shockumentaries and the footage doesn't exist in none of them :

#4. I found these pictures published before in the newspaper but this time with better quality :

AP/John Cloud
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	485EDD2185F73E55D26953C8585169BF.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	121.6 KB 
ID:	53872   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F421CD3606B7BC799E9157F2F2DDE69B.jpg 
Views:	447 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	53873   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-08-06_23-50-26.jpg 
Views:	441 
Size:	205.1 KB 
ID:	53876   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moc.jpg 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	53875  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12456e.png 
Size:	274.7 KB 
ID:	53874  
    Last edited by smfr; 08-07-2016 at 02:14 AM.

I do not have false memories, I know what I saw. So anyway...it is out there it has already been stated that the tape does exist and is now being held at a law office, I do believe that someone did tape it as there were video recording devices around then. I think one day, the tape will be seen again, I am just happy knowing that it is out there.

Where did you find those photos smfr? I hunted for higher quality versions of those but never could find them!

Where did you find those photos smfr?
    From here
    I think you can get more photos if you send an email to "Associated Press". (i'm not sure)

She looks like the characters in japanese animations (aka anime). Also it's confirmed that in "Christine", we'll see the recreation of suicide by Rebecca Hall (even though no one didn't even see the footage)

Hope we get some news from @Seagorath as soon as possible.

Name:	KPC.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	53881  
    Last edited by smfr; 08-09-2016 at 01:27 PM.

What is the link to the "shockumentaries" listed above? Some of those I'd like to watch.
    Minerva

Hel_Eljudnir Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    What is the link to the "shockumentaries" listed above? Some of those I'd like to watch.
    I've seen the Banned in America series pop up a few times on youtube. That list looks like the files all probably came from torrents, Piratebay etc

Quote Originally Posted by Hel_Eljudnir View Post
    I've seen the Banned in America series pop up a few times on youtube. That list looks like the files all probably came from torrents, Piratebay etc
    Thanks. I'll what I can dig up.
    Minerva

Where did you get that pic from Kate Plays Christine?! Holy crap.

I'd heard about that reenactment from "Christine". Rebecca Hall was talking about the struggle of filming it in an interview.
    Last edited by Michael555; 08-09-2016 at 08:44 PM.

from torrents, Piratebay etc
    exactly
    What is the link to the "shockumentaries" listed above?
    i'll send you the links in p.m.

P.S: i don't know this was mentioned before but Christine called her puppets "Seesaw" and "Mrs. Tangerine".

Simpan26 Guest
    Anyone knows where i can watch the movie?

25. 08-11-2016, 04:57 PM

It's been announced that Christine is playing at Toronto International Film Festival. Report back, anyone who maybe going!

Quote Originally Posted by Nex View Post

Name:	AP562173187835.jpg 
Views:	370 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	53893  

Simpan26 Guest
    I can see the bag in which i heard christine brought the gun in. But no body. I can only imagine walking in there and seeing a dead body righ in front of you that must stick with your mind all the time.

29. 08-18-2016, 10:35 PM

1977 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smfr View Post
    exactly

i'll send you the links in p.m.

P.S: i don't know this was mentioned before but Christine called her puppets "Seesaw" and "Mrs. Tangerine".
    This is the only info I've found about Christine's puppets, ever...can you please tell me where you heard this or if you know any more? I'm a puppeteer and extremely interested in her puppets. Thank you.

can you please tell me where you heard this or if you know any more?
    I read it in one of reviews about the film "Christine".

So the article in todays Daily Mail says - if I recall correctly,can't look it up up right now- that the shrink told her a successful way to die would be a gun shot wound at the back of the head ? then you see the actress playing her holding the gun kind of sideways on ,at the back of the head .When I read it I thought that doesn't look like an instant death angle , then it said she died 15 hours later .Not a good way to go.

Simpan26 Guest
    is the movie gonna be out on dvd?

https://youtu.be/bBbDPIHVos4?t=26m9s

I think I found George Peter Ryan in a bit part in a bad 80s movie.

is the movie gonna be out on dvd?
    Not for awhile I imagine.

Opening scene of "Kate plays Christine"
    https://youtu.be/S7thHHil1yMf

Name:	christine_web.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	216.4 KB 
ID:	53920  
    Last edited by Michael555; 09-08-2016 at 07:20 PM.

Thank you Michael555. I can't wait to see this movie.

Hel_Eljudnir Guest
    Thanks :-) The "Christine" movie looks way better already then the documentary.

39. 09-10-2016, 09:43 PM

41. 09-15-2016, 01:32 PM

Reason
    Dupe

Ah...Michael C Hall.....great death hag actor!
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

I have heard the famous shot in this film is a continuous one and there are no cuts. They completely reenact the suicide.

Yeah I've heard they completely reenact it as well, didn't hear that it was completely continuous though!

Thanks Michael

They had to wear some hideous clothes back then.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    They had to wear some hideous clothes back then.
    The no bra thing was kinda nice.

I'm gonna check it out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    The no bra thing was kinda nice.
    EWWWWWWW. At least the tits back then were probably real.
    Minerva

Simpan26 Guest
    So there are two movies about Christine? Kate plays Christine and then the other Christine? Horrible way to try to earn fame and money over a lost person. Greg Chubbuck must think this is horrible.

So there are two movies about Christine? Kate plays Christine and then the other Christine? Horrible way to try to earn fame and money over a lost person. Greg Chubbuck must think this is horrible.
    I have to imagine that describes a large portion of every movie made.

If this movie can help people understand mental illness, I don't see how it's hurtful?

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    I have to imagine that describes a large portion of every movie made.
    Bingo.

Last edited by Michael555; 09-20-2016 at 12:12 AM.

I think that I read it opens nationwide (!) October 14th. So all of us will be able to in a matter of a couple weeks.
    Last edited by Michael555; 09-20-2016 at 12:11 AM.

All things about Christine Chubbuck go on one thread. We mods take care of "flooding" when there are 5,000 posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael555 View Post
    GOD IS NOT DEAD