Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa Lopes

endsleigh03 Guest

Lisa Lopes

I watched the VH1 Rock Doc on Lisa Lopes again the other night...did anyone besides me think she had a funny look on her face as she was looking at the camera just seconds before she wrecked the vehicle? What was that?

Death Hag Chris Guest
    karma is a bitch. she had it coming.

Guest Guest
    Not like she killed anyone, she just burned her ex's house down, that doesn't mean she deserved to die.

Laura1020 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    Not like she killed anyone, she just burned her ex's house down, that doesn't mean she deserved to die.
    Sweet, you shouldn't have even dignified his statement with a response.

Danny62 Guest
    So was she wearing those pajama's when she got smashed up??

No, someone in the morgue put those on her. Those were some pretty weird looking PJs!

As for that "look" she gave, she almost looked as if she "knew" what was about to happen. Kind of weird...

no she definately wasnt wearing those pjs. i saw that show on lisa, She had spent alot of time on that island rediscovering herself. I like to think that the last look she gave the camera was of peace with life & herself.

GODDESS6 Guest
    i agree, she had come a long way from the "house burning down" lisa~ her death was a shock for me, i always thought she was the prettiest & funniest of the 3~ i am sad that there was so much left unsaid between them all~
    RIP lisa~

endsleigh03 Guest

Question was...

did anyone see that odd look on her face, NOT whether she had it coming!

candleinthewind Guest
    Everytime I see that clip I want to say, "Eyes on the road Lisa, eyes on the road!!!!!!!!!." I wasn't a huge fan but that is a very sad ending.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by candleinthewind View Post
    Everytime I see that clip I want to say, "Eyes on the road Lisa, eyes on the road!!!!!!!!!." I wasn't a huge fan but that is a very sad ending.
    Me too, Candle

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by candleinthewind View Post
    i wish we knew more about the accident, i mean 1 minute she is driving along showing something to her passengers & then all of a sudden wham, it is all over, i did see the "look" on her face~ what was she swerving to try to avoid?, it all is just so weird to me~

knothere Guest
    One week before she died, she did hit a 11 year old boy in the same location town whatever. No she did not deserve to die.
    Well I guess we all do, it's gona happen either way, deserved or earned but I can't imagine her loss of life as a justice for anything she did.

I heard that she felt that some ghost or spirit was chasing her at one time in her life?

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I heard that she felt that some ghost or spirit was chasing her at one time in her life?
    i heard that too, & she couldn't get over killing the boy~ didn't she pay for all the medical & funeral expenses?~ during her docu, she had 1 of the boys shoes w/ her~

Death Hag Chris Guest
    as a matter of a fact, YES, she did kill someone. read up on it. like I said, karma is a bitch. and if anyone here can't handle my comment, well, tough. it's the truth. live by the sword, die by the sword. **edit** I would also like to add, I NEVER said she "deserved to die". I may be an asshole at times. but I am not that cold as to wish death on someone undeserving of that honor. that's saved for scum bags like Bin Laden, child molesters, mass muderers and rapists.
    Last edited by Death Hag Chris; 10-18-2007 at 05:54 AM.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    as a matter of a fact, YES, she did kill someone. read up on it. like I said, karma is a bitch. and if anyone here can't handle my comment, well, tough. it's the truth. live by the sword, die by the sword. **edit** I would also like to add, I NEVER said she "deserved to die". I may be an asshole at times. but I am not that cold as to wish death on someone undeserving of that honor. that's saved for scum bags like Bin Laden, child molesters, mass muderers and rapists.
    Well first of all I didn't know she hit a boy and secondly, there's no reason to get a damn attitude with anyone. If you can't handle MY damn opnion then you know where the big red X is, close your self OUT!

" PROBLEM SOLVED, SORRY SCOTT, ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME "
    Last edited by Guest; 10-18-2007 at 12:01 PM.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Deserved it and had it coming are very very close. Dontcha think?

mommafreak Guest
    I'm not sure if I knew about her killing someone, How long before her departure did this happen?

Zeenie Guest
    Lisa had gone to Honduras to find peace, and it seems she did to a certain extent. While there, she became convinced that there was a spirit form who was coming to take her from this life. She didn't hit the young boy, someone else was driving. It was a freak kind of accident, and she felt very badly about it. She did pay for the funeral, and was convinced that because the child's last name was also Lopes, that the spirit had meant to kill her instead. Those last few seconds on the film are very surreal, she looks young and calm...and you don't see that there was anything she needed to swerve from. That "look" she gives, seems like she recognizes that this is it, her time is up. She was the only one wearing a seat belt.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mommafreak View Post
    I'm not sure if I knew about her killing someone, How long before her departure did this happen?
    I DOUBT seriously that they hit that little boy on purpose.
    Who's going to do something like that?
    Freaking accident.

Zeenie Guest
    The accident with the boy happened a week or two before she died.

Guest Guest
    Ahhhh so SHE didn't kill someone, someone else was driving. Read up on it Chris.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    I DOUBT seriously that they hit that little boy on purpose.
    Who's going to do something like that?
    Freaking accident.
    lol...ooops...sorry I quoted the wrong person Mommafreak

Littleroben Guest
    Yeah, I think she had a weird look on her face, can only describe it that she looked distant. So strange to have your last moments on camera.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Well first of all I didn't know she hit a boy and secondly, there's no reason to get a damn attitude with anyone. If you can't handle MY damn opnion then you know where the big red X is, close your self OUT!
    right-o!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Deserved it and had it coming are very very close. Dontcha think?
    not really. but hey, that's your opinion, and that's fine with me. i'm not mad at ya for having an opinion that differs from mine. i'm no better than anyone else here. I have my views and opinions. some people agree. some don't. that's life.

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    i read somewhere that the other 2 girls in the group felt her presence on numerous occasions. lets face it, lisa was a product of her enviroment. yea, she was trying to change, and if u listen to her sing, actually sing some of the songs she did before she died, she had a ery beautiful voice. hell, i imagine andre rison needed his house burnt down. he was a prick!! anyone remember when him and deion sanders got into a fight?? they looked like 2 little girls fighting!!!

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dirttrackdemon3 View Post
    i read somewhere that the other 2 girls in the group felt her presence on numerous occasions. lets face it, lisa was a product of her enviroment. yea, she was trying to change, and if u listen to her sing, actually sing some of the songs she did before she died, she had a ery beautiful voice. hell, i imagine andre rison needed his house burnt down. he was a prick!! anyone remember when him and deion sanders got into a fight?? they looked like 2 little girls fighting!!!
    2 liitle girls? Oh, that is bad

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    yea, they were slapping each other, looked like ghetto brawls 3 or something, and the idiots still had on all their gear, helmets and all!! andre rison was a real bad seed. he messed lisa up bad. i heard it said that rison used to keep her high, and used to let her be the "life of the party" for his friends in atlanta while he was off with some other chick.

mommafreak Guest
    where is this picture on her face? i've only seen her in her pj's,

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mommafreak View Post
    where is this picture on her face? i've only seen her in her pj's,
    its from the video of her crash. someone had a vid camera in there and the tape was rolling. i thought scott had the vid on his FAD.

Guest Guest
    The video is on there....... there is no pics of her face.

That must be something else tho, to go thru life feeling as if a "spirit" is out to get you...

JeffD Guest
    I thought she was beautiful. The cutest little thing.
    Last edited by JeffD; 10-18-2007 at 12:40 PM.

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    hhmmm... u sure?? oh well. doesnt she turn to look at the camera?

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    yea, its there! she is holding the little coke tin in her hand, then she passes it to the back. thats the face, when she looks at the camera.

different kind of girl Guest
    I need to watch the video again so I can see the look. It was eery though, wasn't it? How odd is it to watch a video of someone just before they die? I was surprised they included the footage and glad they did.

TNpuck Guest
    I saw that for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and now I can't get it out of my head. I had to ask my wife who she was though (I'm into rock and blues).

Such a tragedy, and it happened so fast, one minute your driving the next your dead.

SanDiegodeathhag19 Guest
    i read this on her wiki page

"The controversy over autopsy photos which had been leaked following her death led to a protest by NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt, Jr. Earnhardt painted a stripe next to the left headlight decal on his #8 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for the Pontiac Excitement 400 at Richmond International Raceway to protest the display of her autopsy photos. A similar controversy befell Earnhardt after the death of his father, Dale Earnhardt, Sr. a year earlier."

didnt know that
    heres the link

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegodeathhag19 View Post
    i read this on her wiki page

"The controversy over autopsy photos which had been leaked following her death led to a protest by NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt, Jr. Earnhardt painted a stripe next to the left headlight decal on his #8 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for the Pontiac Excitement 400 at Richmond International Raceway to protest the display of her autopsy photos. A similar controversy befell Earnhardt after the death of his father, Dale Earnhardt, Sr. a year earlier."

didnt know that
    heres the link
    I didn't know that either.

Guest Guest
    I have a lithograph of her hanging over my desk.

People of my generation aren't supposed to die, dammit.

RoRo Guest
    I didn't know that about Earnhardt either. She was so talented and fun to watch in the videos and in concert....full of life. Her face in the video is haunting

different kind of girl Guest
    I watched "the look" she gave the camera. She seemed very calm but also tired. Did anyone else think so? Everyone else lived, didn't they?

It was almost a look of "Well, I guess this it folks, time to check out"

Quote Originally Posted by different kind of girl View Post
    Everyone else lived, didn't they?
    Yes, Lopes was the only fatality.

knothere Guest
    scott has the video on his site find a death

Plentiful Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    I have a lithograph of her hanging over my desk.

People of my generation aren't supposed to die, dammit.
    Can we see it?

morbidedan Guest
    yeah totally, she didn't look right. she looked spiritually confused, and wasn't that the whole point of her trip to south America, a spiritual awakening? I saw her in some interview prior to her death and she was talking all crazy. never the less, I thought she looked cute in the final seconds before her death.
    Last edited by morbidedan; 10-19-2007 at 08:06 PM.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Plentiful View Post
    Can we see it?