Thread: Law and Order, True Crime

Law and Order, True Crime

Last Monday night I had the pleasure of attending the Paley Center in Beverly Hills to see a preview screening of the new franchise. It was billed as one episode, but ended up being two. The initial season features eight episodes based upon the Menendez murders. After the screening, there was a Q&A type thingy featuring Dick Wolf, Edie Falco, Miles Gaston Villanueva, Carlos Gómez, Gus Halper, Lolita Davidovich, Heather Graham and one or two more.

My girl took this pic.

It transpires that the gent in front was one Mr Scott Michaels whom I had the opportunity to chat with for a couple of minutes. Earlier in the piece he was wearing his ball cap with a strategically placed 'Dearly Departed' on the back strap of the cap..... The jig was up :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scott.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	54412  
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 09-13-2017 at 09:42 PM.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

I've seen 2 of the episodes and found them pretty bland .What did you think ?
    If I ever met Dick Wolf I'd want to ask him when Stabler is returning to SVU(yes I know that's not up for discussion with him but still ! ) .Benson is looking very serious and tired these days .

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    If I ever met Dick Wolf I'd want to ask him when Stabler is returning to SVU(yes I know that's not up for discussion with him but still ! ) .Benson is looking very serious and tired these days .
    I completely agree. And now the new investigation going on into her treatment of Noah? Yeah. She needs Stabler back.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I completely agree. And now the new investigation going on into her treatment of Noah? Yeah. She needs Stabler back.
    And so do we ! I miss his hunky ass

I know we're not suppose to talk about other things on threads that aren't related to the topic of it but I was curious about why Stabler left SUV I don't watch the show much these days but I did notice he'd left but I never knew why and I mean the actor and the character the story behind both if anyone knows

I don't know if Neil would mind , but just to be quick - I read the actor couldn't agree on the terms of his contract and left .Sad for fans .

I put SUV I meant SVU lol

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    I don't know if Neil would mind , but just to be quick - I read the actor couldn't agree on the terms of his contract and left .Sad for fans .
    Oh that's what happened? That happens so often unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I stopped watching when Chris Meloni left, Thank God for re-runs ! LOL
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.