Thread: Man says he killed wife after taking too much cold medicine

Man says he killed wife after taking too much cold medicine

a crazy 911 call from North Carolina

https://lawnewz.com/crazy/crazy-911-...dicine-listen/

this happened where I live in Raleigh NC. I do not believe him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bustakita View Post
    this happened where I live in Raleigh NC. I do not believe him at all.
    I don't either, I think he's FOS. JMO

I reckon I've never been so desperate for buzz, or what ever cough syrup does to you, to drink that much. The face I make from one dose of it cracks my wife up. I call BS on this dudes story.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I do too. I take my cough medicine in pill form. If I have to take it liquid.....I pretend I'm taking a shot.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    I don't either, I think he's FOS. JMO
    Me too. His poor wife.

I've taken Coricidin pills a couple of times due to having high bp, they did next to nothing for my cold or flu.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Um it can happen my grandpa was hooked on Nyquil, He would down a bottle in two days as it would put him to sleep and give him a bit of a buzz, grandma would find a lot of empty bottles under the bed, once he took so much he was out of it sleep walking, saying off the wall things, doing off the wall things, I won't say yay or nay on this as I wasn't a fly on the wall,watching the events going on in that house, but from remembering what grandma and mom told me it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Um it can happen my grandpa was hooked on Nyquil, He would down a bottle in two days as it would put him to sleep and give him a bit of a buzz, grandma would find a lot of empty bottles under the bed, once he took so much he was out of it sleep walking, saying off the wall things, doing off the wall things, I won't say yay or nay on this as I wasn't a fly on the wall,watching the events going on in that house, but from remembering what grandma and mom told me it's possible.
    It is very possible. It depends on how much he took. Years ago I took a liquid antihistamine, I must of had an adverse reaction to it. I was climbing the walls and luckily there was no one with me. I think I would have punched them, I was that agitated from it.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I'm beginning to sway on my first statement. Due to statements from poster's here and other stories I have looked up recently. I know some of the OTC stuff can really effect some people. I remember taking Alka Selzter , Cold and Flu, or just Cold. I can't really remember. It's been awhile. That stuff made me a Zombie for 36 hours. Last time I took that stuff.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I had a bad reaction two days ago, I had taken some cold medicine as I have been miserable with a head cold, hubby said I was a totally different person, I was babbling about something that didn't make sense, asking if he kept hearing things, I don't sleep walk but he said I was standing over him with this weird look on my face and he asked what I was doing he said I said "I was told to just stand here and wait. "

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I had a bad reaction two days ago, I had taken some cold medicine as I have been miserable with a head cold, hubby said I was a totally different person, I was babbling about something that didn't make sense, asking if he kept hearing things, I don't sleep walk but he said I was standing over him with this weird look on my face and he asked what I was doing he said I said "I was told to just stand here and wait. "
    Yikes! Hope you are okay.
    I am just wondering if this guy was on something else prescription or otherwise and then took the OTC medicine?
    There are prescription meds that don't mix well with other things...Heck, my cousin was taking a prescription medication that she could not drink certain juices with.
    But who knows? He could just be a liar. Jmo.

yeah I am fine now His, yeah certain ones you cannot have grapefruit juice or long exposure to the sun, yeah he could be lying as well.

she had over 100 stab wounds. the husband took Coricidin

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.3571297

I'm guessing that he must have had some sort of reaction.

A lot of those OTC cold meds make me feel worse than the cold so I generally avoid them.
    And that's without even ever having stabbed someone 100+ times.

Yeah, I think I'll stick to just coughing and blowing my nose a lot for a day or two.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

He pled guility, life without parole.

Seems he had much affection for the movie "American Psycho" and had wondered what it would be like to kill someone.

Now he knows.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/husband-ha...opstories.html
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]