Thread: Three Dead in Charlottesville, Virginia Nazi rally

Three Dead in Charlottesville, Virginia Nazi rally

Some idiot drove into a crowd

http://www.thedailybeast.com/a-car-m...lottesville-va

here's the video of the car driving into the crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IboRtpTqmww
    Last edited by cash; 08-12-2017 at 04:02 PM.

Too soon to really comment. It will take a couple of weeks to filter out the rhetoric and get down to the facts.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Too soon to really comment. It will take a couple of weeks to filter out the rhetoric and get down to the facts.
    lets give the Nazis the benefit of the doubt

more info on driver - his background sounds similar to McVeigh

https://www.mediaite.com/online/jame...er-protestors/

I just dont understand the hate. what causes ppl to get so hateful to a group? i just dont get it. but then again, I dont want to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    I just dont understand the hate. what causes ppl to get so hateful to a group? i just dont get it. but then again, I dont want to get it.
    Exactly- Hate spreads like a nasty virus..Too bad we can't be vaccinated against it.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Exactly- Hate spreads like a nasty virus..Too bad we can't be vaccinated against it.
    It's called "Humanism".
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    more info on driver - his background sounds similar to McVeigh

https://www.mediaite.com/online/jame...er-protestors/
    Those Hitler moustache eyebrows were a definite warning sign.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    For many it's politics. Something we are not really supposed to discuss here but a little true story. I attended a local candlelight vigil for those killed in Charlottsville Sunday night. There is something that bothered me about it. First, I support the idea of those who were there. We need to quit hating people over some perceived difference. We are all the same people. Everywhere.

That is what bothers me. We are responsible with our wars for the deaths of tens of thousands people of color the last 16 years. They have done nothing to us but yet they are dead. I want to know where are the vigils for them? Where are the protests? We once had some.

I stood up at the end where they allowed people to have a say and asked this question. I was met mostly with silence. The last person to speak, some minister from somewhere, twisted what I said and then sang a song slamming Trump. OK, I'm cool with that as Trump is a moron but Trump isn't the cause of all of this. I went up to him and said my complaint was with the wars, where are the protests? He turned and started strumming his guitar. He was not there to try to end hate and division. He was there to push his politics.

This "man of God" didn't care that I was there as a person with a problem and asking him about it. All he cared about was his politics.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1194.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	246.1 KB 
ID:	54396  

I'm seeing the 60's all over again. I can't help but think (and this may be an unpopular opinion) that any of these "gatherings" where someone is the leader, regardless of whatever movement they are representing, are only there to achieve notoriety and push their own agenda.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

What I don't understand is why does anyone care what these nazi assholes think anyways? I don't think white supremacy is growing, it's just an event like this draws them out. If they want to rally, let them. No one is going to change the constitutions to prevent them from doing so. Staging counter protests is exactly what they want because it creates headlines and in their mind, advances their relevancy. Don't react to them and they will slink back to their backwood bunkers where they belong.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

they were surrounding churches and synagogues with torches - that's intimidation right out of the 1930s Nazi playbook - it should not be allowed in America.

If they're not breaking any laws, they have the right to assemble; and they (and every private citizen) has the right to think and say stupid crap in public as long as they don't try to incite violence or lawlessness. Maybe they did try to incite; I don't know.
    And for once I have to say that Trump might just be right in saying that "both sides" were responsible to some degree.

A bunch of people came in from out of state to protest saying the removal of the statue should be a local decision (irony).
    They marched though the university grounds where they did NOT have a permit to be.
    Talk about yelling fire in a crowded theater.
    If you show up to peacefully protest anything and find yourself in a crowd of white supremacists carrying torches and chanting racist slogans, you really ought to leave.
    To me these people are no different than the Westboro Baptist Church protesters. Looking to provoke someone into hitting them so they can say "See, he's the violent one!"

Quote Originally Posted by duffyman View Post
    A bunch of people came in from out of state to protest saying the removal of the statue should be a local decision (irony).
    They marched though the university grounds where they did NOT have a permit to be.
    If you show up to peacefully protest anything and find yourself in a crowd of white supremacists carrying torches and chanting racist slogans, you really ought to leave.
    To me these people are no different than the Westboro Baptist Church protesters. Looking to provoke someone into hitting them so they can say "See, he's the violent one!"
    Yeah - lots of truth there.
    But what constitutes provocation resulting in a violent response that is reasonable, understandable or justifiable?

Shouting slogans and waving signs doesn't do it for me. Ignore the idiots; they'll get tired eventually and go away.
    Getting right back in their faces shouting your slogans and waving your signs doesn't do it for me either.

I'll hazard to say that at least a few and maybe a lot of the people who show up for these things on either side; show up spoiling for a fight.
    It only takes one shove, slap or punch; or something thrown at someone; to get a big one started when some part of the crowd is already looking for one.

Quote Originally Posted by duffyman View Post
    One does not have to have a permit to protest. You note "University grounds" which I have not seen mentioned anywhere before so maybe this doesn't apply here but a lot of people have been brainwashed into believing that you have to get a permit to protest. You do not.

You still do not have the right to hit them.

So the Nazi idiot James Fields is going to argue self-defense.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-car-attack-at

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    If they're not breaking any laws, they have the right to assemble; and they (and every private citizen) has the right to think and say stupid crap in public as long as they don't try to incite violence or lawlessness. Maybe they did try to incite; I don't know. And for once I have to say that Trump might just be right in saying that "both sides" were responsible to some degree.
    Nope sorry, Trump is just so WRONG in saying that "both sides" were responsible One side are racist nazi scum the other is good nice Americans.
    Last edited by theotherlondon; 12-01-2018 at 02:55 PM.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

So the Nazi idiot James Fields is going to argue self-defense.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-car-attack-at
    This racist jerk needs to have the rest of his life
    in prison.
    Looking at photo's of his friends like Donald Trump
    and David Duke.

Good one for American Justice.

Nice.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Also never forget her name was Heather Heyer.
    Why is this killer not facing a federal terrorism charge?

Donald Trump will pardon him in 5..4..3..2...

Fields wants leniency before sentencing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...or-attack.html

I think a public execution would make an even better deterrent.

They can use any excuse they want to. Hard life growing up...boo hoo, Mental issues...poor him. Driving that car into people was nothing to do with either of those things. it was because he is a racist piece of crap. He never gave any of the people in that crowd leniency so he deserves none either.

White supremacist James Fields sentenced to life for Virginia car attack

https://nypost.com/2019/06/28/white-...ia-car-attack/

He will be a hero to the white supremist gang in the prison he is sent to.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I think a public execution would make an even better deterrent.
    I so agree with this.

No Big Macs in prison, fat boy.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset