Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delphi Indiana Murders

Delphi Indiana Murders

Liberty had the sense to take a photo of suspect...and turn on her phone recorder.....so sad. I have been following this crime. I do believe from what I have read she recorded her and her friend's death....damn. Someone out there knows something. I so hope this is solved soon. http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...s-the-evidence

Massachusetts Guest
    I have been following this also as it is all over the news. I can only hope someone pegs this guy in the picture and I wonder if he knew that they had that cell phone? RIP two beautiful young girls who just happened to be out for a fun hike on a nice day. So sad.

I don't think the killer knew Liberty had a phone....from what information I read her phone was turned on to record and was in her coat pocket. The later recording on her phone is not being released. I have read the rest of the recording on her phone is a nightmare. Just breaks my heart. When the State Of Police breaks down in the press conference you know it is bad.

I have been hearing a lot of rumors about this case. A coworker is friends with one of the girl's dad. The killer better hope the cops get him before dad does. I'm rooting for the dad.
    Cindy

Massachusetts Guest
    Leasie I can not even imagine listening to it. He must not have known Liberty had it which I find weird because all teens have cell phones these days and I have seen even younger like 8 years old with them.
    I am rooting for the Dad also.

I cannot believe no one recognizes the man in the bridge photo!

Since the owner of the property on which the girls were found has been recently arrested, it's getting interesting. LE is saying they'll be able to "rule out" or "make him a stronger suspect" before he's released. While most people don't agree, I think he looks a lot like the man on the bridge! I'll say this much, they sure do dress alike -- damn!

He has a son who I'd love to get a good look at! Because if this guy was 20 years younger? I'd bet my ass it was him. People are saying his son died of cancer but that's not true (his stepson did, not his son.)

I know the police executed an extensive search warrant a couple days ago on the property including the house. I can't believe this wasn't done earlier, but okay. I doubt there'll be any evidence there, but at least they're trying.

I wonder if we'll ever hear the rest of that tape. Of course, I'd respect the families' privacy if they didn't wish it to become public, but if it's used against the murderer in court, it will be public record and very difficult to hide, even if that evidence is sealed. Someone who hears it will tell, especially if the price is right (to a publication, etc.)

Liberty is an absolute hero for having the wherewithall to record when she did!

I saw the picture she took of Abby walking on the bridge, the one she posted to Instagram. And I wonder if someone saw that, that Liberty posted it, and knew they were out there, and went there specifically for that reason? It's a long shot, but hell, out of thousands of tips and even with a picture and audio of the perp, still nothing? I hope they're trying every avenue, no matter how unlikely.

The families of these girls have my utmost respect and sympathies. I don't know that I could survive this, not without being hooked up to an IV 24/7 -- one full of sedatives in massive doses. I hate this for them. Girls that age are such wonders! Still into getting dirty and playing rough, but also becoming more in to clothes and makeup and becoming young ladies. Those years seem to have gone by so quick with my three daughters; I blinked and it was over.
    These families blinked, too, and it was over; but in such an horrific way. I hope to god this case doesn't go cold, for if they're ever to find any peace, it will begin with knowing the one(s) responsible are paying as well as our law can make them pay. It won't bring them back, but it's better than.... this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abby&libby.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	54205  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

The guy on whose property the girls were found gave two different stories on where he was that afternoon they were killed. He does look like the guy in the photo Liberty took. But this guy in photo has dark hair. His son? No report of a vehicle parked in the area. The killer walked in I think.

And no reports of DNA on victims.

So sad and hope they can solve this soon.

8. 07-18-2017, 02:08 PM

9. 07-18-2017, 02:14 PM

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...size=750%2C424

New sketch released today of suspected killer from ISP.

After watching the video of the press release today I get the feeling they know who the killer is. Sorry, I could not the video to upload.
    Last edited by Leasie; 04-22-2019 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...size=750%2C424

New sketch released today of suspected killer from ISP.

After watching the video of the press release today I get the feeling they know who the killer is. Sorry, I could not the video to upload.
    I saw the video and also feel they know who it is. The emotion in his voice brought me to tears. I hope it is resolved, it's heartbreaking.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I hope they catch him, I was just coming to post about this as I heard it on a true crime podcast I listen to.

There was a special on the ID Channel Sunday night and Monday night about this case. I am sure they will show again. Not really anything new on this sad case but I get the feeling they know who the killer is........just no proof.

Finally!!!! someone has been arrested in connection with their murders

DELPHI, Ind. — Multiple sources indicate that a man named Richard Allen was booked into the Carroll County Jail Friday in connection with the Delphi murder investigation.
    Allen, 50, has been moved to a state facility for his safety, sources said.
    https://fox59.com/indiana-news/major...wn1dVsOU7-vxdU

I agree finally!!!

Police havent offically said it is him , Not sure if they already did their press statement yet.

If it is him he was hiding in plain sight. Apparently he is married and has a daughter of his own. The question now is what would possess him to do this and bring grief to others.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

That is a good question Mansfield,if I can find it again there are more pictures of him at the park the day the Girls were murdered, one of him sitting on a bench, looks like he is watching two small kids and their mom walking, I wonder if he was there looking for someone to harm and saw Libby and Abby. Who knows...what made him do it or why...the whole thing is sad.

Yeah, there are more photos of him surfacing today. I'm guessing the police had been watching him quietly before moving in. They must have something on him and are putting all the pieces together. Still, it's very disturbing.

Richard Allen, now charged with 2 counts of murder. https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/31/us/de...ate/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Richard Allen, now charged with 2 counts of murder. https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/31/us/de...ate/index.html
    This is great news.(I hope they got the right guy)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Sounds like they do.

Glad they got him and still proud of Liberty for thinking to record him before he killed them

Me too pkstracy. I have so many questions like everyone but I guess we will have to wait.
    I'm sure he is on suicide watch.
    Could you imagine being married to this guy???? Or he is your father???

And to think this guy helped the aunt of one of the girls retrieve photos from her phone to be used for the funeral! I have no words.

Leasie that would be a shock finding out my husband killed someone, wow Mansfield I did not know that about him helping the aunt.

Reading about that was too much. How he could carry on with his life with the town grieving, and knowing he was the reason why they were. Just evil.

Who took pictures of him at the park that day? (Besides the girl with her phone)

The question now is how much did his family know? They would have seen the images and heard the voice recordings on the news and had to have wondered. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ap-killer.html

I saw the video and also feel they know who it is. The emotion in his voice brought me to tears. I hope it is resolved, it's heartbreaking.
    Very true.(and well said)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

It seems he might be looked at for a similar case in Evansdale Iowa involving two girls. Cousins 8 year old Elizabeth Collins and 10 year old Lyric Cook Morrissey were found in a similar way after they went missing while riding their bikes in 2012. There has been speculation for a few years the cases could be related as the MO's were exactly the same.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/6605583...vansdale-link/

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    It seems he might be looked at for a similar case in Evansdale Iowa involving two girls. Cousins 8 year old Elizabeth Collins and 10 year old Lyric Cook Morrissey were found in a similar way after they went missing while riding their bikes in 2012 . There has been speculation for a few years the cases could be related as the MO's were exactly the same.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/6605583...vansdale-link/
    I am not the least surprised. Usually the ones they get caught for aren't the first kills.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I am not the least surprised. Usually the ones they get caught for aren't the first kills.
    The father of Elizabeth has said he thinks there is a slim chance but is open to having it checked just in case. Even if it isn't Allen then hopefully, the fact it is being looked at again might jog someone's memory about something.

Rumours are circulating that the reason the judge recused himself is he is afraid of the fallout from this when facts eventually become known. Apparently the suspect had told someone in authority that he had been on the bridge that day and saw nothing. Now five years later they have him. Have they botched this to some degree? https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-wa...y-were-killed/

Hinting that he may not have acted alone. https://nypost.com/2022/11/22/delphi...d-be-imminent/

Hmmm this case is getting more "down a rabbit holeesque " wonder, if there were more invovled , who they are, and why did they pick the two girls

I agree pkstracy. I always thought the Kline guy had something to do with the murders. He had been in contact with Libby I think.

A lot of secrecy about this. I am beginning to think it is way over their heads. https://www.wthr.com/article/news/cr...5-dcfbd8b65983

So a little more information released. The was an unspent bullet found near the bodies. It came from Allen's gun. And one of the girls mentioned "gun" in her phone recording. Wow.

They talked to the guy in 2017, why did it take 5 yrs. to link him to this. The words I have heard most used about this latest news is inept and incompetence on the part of the police. https://abcnews.go.com/US/delphi-mur...ry?id=94210091

Looks like DM is getting all this from Reddit. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sex-ring.html

I'm in a fb group that talks about the murders and someone posted this guy's profile who posted right after the girls were found that his son was dating Abigail. The whole profile is sketchy and the guy is into witchcraft (if my memory serves me correctly) I feel Richard Allen may have had help but I could he wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Synny View Post
    I'm in a fb group that talks about the murders and someone posted this guy's profile who posted right after the girls were found that his son was dating Abigail. The whole profile is sketchy and the guy is into witchcraft (if my memory serves me correctly) I feel Richard Allen may have had help but I could he wrong
    I read about that in another article that brought that up. So what is Richard Allen's part in all of this?

I read about that in another article that brought that up. So what is Richard Allen's part in all of this?
    That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Someone posted and for the life of me I can't remember what it's called but the guy I was talking about on fb who seems rather sketchy is mentioned in it as admiting to his wife that him and a few others actually murdered the girls. I can read people very well and I was just saying I thought this guy had a hand in it. His entire profile gave me bad vibes.

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/track...TurLtf_VOkHogs

Well I can tell you right off that Pagans modern day ones would not do what is posted in that document. I saved the document and can't wait to have more time to read it.

I have been following this story. I have no idea what to think at this point except RA is the bridge guy.

When this goes to trial I feel it's going to be a circus and a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Synny View Post
    this is so weird because back when it happened i was on a conspiracy site that either guessed or knew ritualistic things were happening, i wish i could find the guy who had all this unbelievable info on a cult being involved. didn't say which so it could be a lucky guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lush View Post
    this is so weird because back when it happened i was on a conspiracy site that either guessed or knew ritualistic things were happening, i wish i could find the guy who had all this unbelievable info on a cult being involved. didn't say which so it could be a lucky guess.
    Eventually it's all going to come out.. the whole situation is bizzare